Olay Whip

3.9

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Causes IrritationYes

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Causes IrritationYes
Other Moisturisers

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Causes IrritationNo

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Jacqui
Jacqui

Impressive product

The packaging is beautiful and the cream looks so white and fresh. I think i got a bit excited and put too much on, and it felt a little thick and heavy at first but i was really amazed at how quickly my skin soaked it in and after just a few seconds of massage my face felt smooth and clean. So far I love this product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Causes IrritationNo

Perfect cream for busy mums

I loved this cream, it wasn’t greasy and had a lovely smell to it. Easy to apply and a teal treat for my skin Highly recommend this cream try today

Purchased in September 2019.