Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

4.1

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Causes Irritation No

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Other Moisturisers

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Cat Davies
Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine

Dee
DeeVictoria

Amazing for oily skin types!

Very unique texture for a moisturiser, but I love it because it has that silicone feel which works an absolute treat in keeping my skin matte and smooth all day long. Super impressed and I can see it becoming a staple product in my skincare routine.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Great product to refresh your skin!

Smells devine like a summers day! really light to apply and once it dries it feels like a soft cloud on your skin! This product will now be part of my daily skin routine!