Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

4.5

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Luminous Whip is amazing

I have the most sensitive skin when it comes to new products, I can break out into pimples and acne like boils if a product is too harsh. However I took the risk and tried this because I loved the fact that it had a ‘matte’ finish. It did not disappoint! It has a gorgeous texture and a lovely matte finish that makes me feel like I’m wearing a light pressed powder. It’s great under my makeup or on its own. I also used the SPF version of this cream when I was on vacation which has a more sunscreen type texture and a more shiny finish and it gave me a beautiful glow under my makeup all day, perfect holiday vibes. It’s a bit expensive for me but I enjoy it. Really happy that I didn’t get any pimples!

Purchased at Woolworths for $49.00.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Dragonflz
DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Light, non oily, great moisturiser

I love this cream so much, it's texture is so light, fluffy, whipped feeling, don't need a lot to spread it around & dries non oily. My skin feels very smooth also smells amazing. Dose not effect my sensitive skin & when i sweat it does not go oily either. My hubby even uses it & his face is no longer dry and flaky. Highly recommend.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Jenna Porter
Jenna PorterDarling Downs, QLD

Love this product! Much needed in my life!

silky smooth and not to heavy has a beautiful scent as well. skin feels very refreshed. I have always have blotchy skin and after using this product my skin is now clear and smooth. I have used several products before and this by far is the best. I always wear foundation to cover my blotchy skin and I haven’t used foundation in a couple of weeks now as my skin is clear and there is no need. I have also always had very sensitive skin and this product was perfect no reaction at all. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know!

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Light and Fluffy

Soft and silky to touch and moisturising. My skin was sensitive after cleansing and applying this cream. I like that the cream was light and fluffy and felt soft on my face.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Light, Soft and Creamy

I've been using Olay Total Effects Whip Active Moisturiser twice daily for two weeks now and I definitely notice a change in my skin. The cream is thick, soft and subtly fragranced but doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face. I suffer from eczema around my eyes and since using Olay, I haven't had any flare ups. My skin is feeling soft and hydrated. I don't usually spend much on skin products at all but I really like the way Olay makes my skin feel. Will buy again.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Tasmania

Love love love!

the Olay Total Effects Whip active moisturiser has fast become my favourite moisturiser. It is so light on my face. I love that it is matte, and doesn’t make your face shiny. it just feels so lovely on. There is no offensive odour. It is lovely on my sensitive skin.

Ash S.
Ash S.South East Queensland, QLD

I actually LOVE this product

I LOVE IT! It’s so soft! It’s so smooth! It feels gorgeous on my skin and even after only a week of using it, my skin is so much softer!

Purchased in October 2019.