Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Kristelle
KristelleWestern Australia

Feeling Fresh

I really liked that it wasn't thick or greasy. Felt really nice on the skin. I did have a few dry spots which is totally normal for me but I liked that it felt fresh.

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Amazing

This product is well presented in it's packaging.
it's non greasy and application is extremely easy
my skin feels well hydrated and softer after my first week using
will definitely be recommending this product to my friends

my only negative is I couldn't see on the packaging that it's not tested on animals

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Leighan
LeighanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is such a great product, no oily residue after application and it really does bring better skin. So impressed!

Skin was softer, clearer and simply glowing. No oily residue and so light application. First product I'll go back and purchase again as I usually hate facial moisturizer. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $48.99.

Causes Irritation No

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely