Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

4.1

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes
Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

Cat Davies
Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine

Dee
DeeVictoria

Amazing for oily skin types!

Very unique texture for a moisturiser, but I love it because it has that silicone feel which works an absolute treat in keeping my skin matte and smooth all day long. Super impressed and I can see it becoming a staple product in my skincare routine.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Great product to refresh your skin!

Smells devine like a summers day! really light to apply and once it dries it feels like a soft cloud on your skin! This product will now be part of my daily skin routine!

Jacqui
Jacqui

Impressive product

The packaging is beautiful and the cream looks so white and fresh. I think i got a bit excited and put too much on, and it felt a little thick and heavy at first but i was really amazed at how quickly my skin soaked it in and after just a few seconds of massage my face felt smooth and clean. So far I love this product.

Really enjoy this product

absolutely amazing non greasy formula, I’ll definitely be adding it to my facial regime. Also has fantastic scent can’t wait to try the other products. Packaging is also well designed

Causes Irritation No

Perfect cream for busy mums

I loved this cream, it wasn’t greasy and had a lovely smell to it. Easy to apply and a teal treat for my skin Highly recommend this cream try today

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Converted lover

As someone who has been sceptical of the legitimacy of the brand Olay, I was interested in trying some of there products to see what they are all about and I have to say....
the Olay Regenerist whip active moisturiser is AMAZING! I’ve been using it for a week and the texture is like buttered water! the word whip is a perfect example of the moisturisers texture as it feels like whipped water! I also struggle with eczema and my skin drinks this product up! I even got my sister to try it I am throughly enjoying it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

May B.
May B.Far North Queensland, QLD

is fantastic for the skin and was very refreshing too

Skin felt very soft after using it for one day, as my skin was very dry too. There was nothing to adverse the product, I have no scarring on my skin either. So it isn't relevant to me.