Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

4.1
Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Other Moisturisers

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019.

Skin TypeOily Skin
nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

it smells nice, makes my skin feel really soft and isn't too heavy.

My skin felt super soft, even though it's been very dry and almost flaky in parts, this was hydrating without being really heavy.

I liked the "whip" formula. Some lotions are too watery but this had a great consistency.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $45.00.

Marcie
Marcieasked
Regenerist Whip

Does this product with the Sunscreen feel the same. I could not decide which one to buy

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Marcie, the Regenerist Whip is available in two variants, one of which is SPF30! Visit this link for more info:

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Olay Whip

Olay’s Whip moisturiser range contains 3 products:

• Total Effects
  • Regenerist
  • Luminous Whip

Features

• Luminous Whip (white jar) helps nourish your skin and provide a velvety-smooth matte finish
  • Regenerist Whip (red jar) is perfect for anyone looking for a light-as-air cream to help erase pesky wrinkles
  • Total Effects Whip (yellow jar) helps reverse the seven signs of aging

What reviewers thought

It acts as a great base before applying foundation and provides luxurious moisturisation. It is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. It is non-greasy and dries quickly.

Some users have noted that the product makes their face red and irritated.

Compare all 3 Olay Whip