Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Kristelle
KristelleWestern Australia

Feeling Fresh

I really liked that it wasn't thick or greasy. Felt really nice on the skin. I did have a few dry spots which is totally normal for me but I liked that it felt fresh.

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Amazing

This product is well presented in it's packaging.
it's non greasy and application is extremely easy
my skin feels well hydrated and softer after my first week using
will definitely be recommending this product to my friends

my only negative is I couldn't see on the packaging that it's not tested on animals

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Leighan
LeighanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is such a great product, no oily residue after application and it really does bring better skin. So impressed!

Skin was softer, clearer and simply glowing. No oily residue and so light application. First product I'll go back and purchase again as I usually hate facial moisturizer. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $48.99.

Causes Irritation No

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Causes Irritation No

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.

Best moisturiser ever

Absolutely love this moisturiser. Never used a moisturiser before that makes my face not feel oily. Makes it feel smooth and soft. And it also last all day long. Even when applying at night time I wake up still feeling refreshed

Debz
DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can live without it

I've been using this and other olay products now for around 6 months. And I really don't see what the fuss is all about. For a high price I'm sorry I won't buy again. Yes it does feel alright on the skin, but so does other cheaper creams. Thought I'd give them all a go for 1 time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Love it!

Love it! Lightweight but works really well as a day cream and works well with my foundation! Skin feel hydrated and soft after I wash my face at night!

Don't like the packaging, jar design feels unhygienic...

Taylor
TaylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love this product! It’s so light & creamy, but doesn’t leave me feeling oily but its still super moisturising

My skin has been super hydrated and moisturised, which has made is super soft as well. This product is so light and creamy to touch but does not feel oily after application
I have not noticed it helping with scarring

Purchased in September 2019 at Social soup.

Reliable

I have always trusted Olay moisturisers. My mum uses Olay, my Nana used Olay. This product was no different - smooth, creamy and light. Hard to comment on any lasting difference in skin from a short trial period. Overall the product let my expectations for an Olay moisturiser.

Sonja
SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gentle on skin

Love the product! Very smooth and absorbs well. I can feel a slight film, but it's not greasy. Hasn't caused any clogged pores or breakouts - skin looks nice and healthy!