Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

1.5

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Other Moisturisers

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Marcie
Marcieasked
Regenerist Whip

Does this product with the Sunscreen feel the same. I could not decide which one to buy

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Marcie, the Regenerist Whip is available in two variants, one of which is SPF30! Visit this link for more info:

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Olay Whip

Olay’s Whip moisturiser range contains 3 products:

• Total Effects
  • Regenerist
  • Luminous Whip

Features

• Luminous Whip (white jar) helps nourish your skin and provide a velvety-smooth matte finish
  • Regenerist Whip (red jar) is perfect for anyone looking for a light-as-air cream to help erase pesky wrinkles
  • Total Effects Whip (yellow jar) helps reverse the seven signs of aging

What reviewers thought

It acts as a great base before applying foundation and provides luxurious moisturisation. It is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. It is non-greasy and dries quickly.

Some users have noted that the product makes their face red and irritated.

Compare all 3 Olay Whip