Olay Whip
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

• Lightweight moisturiser

• Pleasant scent

• Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

• May cause rash

3.9

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation No
nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation No

Other Moisturisers

Marcie
Marcieasked
Regenerist Whip

Does this product with the Sunscreen feel the same. I could not decide which one to buy

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Marcie, the Regenerist Whip is available in two variants, one of which is SPF30! Visit this link for more info:

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Olay Whip

Olay’s Whip moisturiser range contains 3 products:

• Total Effects
  • Regenerist
  • Luminous Whip

Features

• Luminous Whip (white jar) helps nourish your skin and provide a velvety-smooth matte finish
  • Regenerist Whip (red jar) is perfect for anyone looking for a light-as-air cream to help erase pesky wrinkles
  • Total Effects Whip (yellow jar) helps reverse the seven signs of aging

What reviewers thought

It acts as a great base before applying foundation and provides luxurious moisturisation. It is lightweight and has a pleasant smell. It is non-greasy and dries quickly.

Some users have noted that the product makes their face red and irritated.

Compare all 3 Olay Whip