Olay Whip

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Luminous Whip is amazing

I have the most sensitive skin when it comes to new products, I can break out into pimples and acne like boils if a product is too harsh. However I took the risk and tried this because I loved the fact that it had a ‘matte’ finish. It did not disappoint! It has a gorgeous texture and a lovely matte finish that makes me feel like I’m wearing a light pressed powder. It’s great under my makeup or on its own. I also used the SPF version of this cream when I was on vacation which has a more sunscreen type texture and a more shiny finish and it gave me a beautiful glow under my makeup all day, perfect holiday vibes. It’s a bit expensive for me but I enjoy it. Really happy that I didn’t get any pimples!

Purchased at Woolworths for $49.00.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Dragonflz
DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Light, non oily, great moisturiser

I love this cream so much, it's texture is so light, fluffy, whipped feeling, don't need a lot to spread it around & dries non oily. My skin feels very smooth also smells amazing. Dose not effect my sensitive skin & when i sweat it does not go oily either. My hubby even uses it & his face is no longer dry and flaky. Highly recommend.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Causes IrritationNo

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Jenna Porter
Jenna PorterDarling Downs, QLD

Love this product! Much needed in my life!

silky smooth and not to heavy has a beautiful scent as well. skin feels very refreshed. I have always have blotchy skin and after using this product my skin is now clear and smooth. I have used several products before and this by far is the best. I always wear foundation to cover my blotchy skin and I haven’t used foundation in a couple of weeks now as my skin is clear and there is no need. I have also always had very sensitive skin and this product was perfect no reaction at all. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know!

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Marge85
Marge85South East Queensland, QLD

So light

Ive been using this for a few weeks now. It is a nice light product to apply & a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling all gross & greasy, instead it leaves it nice & soft.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Kristelle
KristelleWestern Australia

Feeling Fresh

I really liked that it wasn't thick or greasy. Felt really nice on the skin. I did have a few dry spots which is totally normal for me but I liked that it felt fresh.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Tasmania

Love love love!

the Olay Total Effects Whip active moisturiser has fast become my favourite moisturiser. It is so light on my face. I love that it is matte, and doesn’t make your face shiny. it just feels so lovely on. There is no offensive odour. It is lovely on my sensitive skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Ash S.
Ash S.South East Queensland, QLD

I actually LOVE this product

I LOVE IT! It’s so soft! It’s so smooth! It feels gorgeous on my skin and even after only a week of using it, my skin is so much softer!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Amazing

This product is well presented in it's packaging.
it's non greasy and application is extremely easy
my skin feels well hydrated and softer after my first week using
will definitely be recommending this product to my friends

my only negative is I couldn't see on the packaging that it's not tested on animals

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Leighan
LeighanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is such a great product, no oily residue after application and it really does bring better skin. So impressed!

Skin was softer, clearer and simply glowing. No oily residue and so light application. First product I'll go back and purchase again as I usually hate facial moisturizer. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $48.99.

Love the matte

I absolutely love how this moisturiser feels on my skin and the matte look it gives. Feels really light and breathable. Perfect under make up or just by itself on clean skin.

Hayley
HayleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Good so far

Skin feels soft and refreshed after only a week. My skin breaks out when using creams but not with this one. It is light on skin when applying. Would recommend.