Olay Whip

2.0

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Other Moisturisers

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Olay Customer CareOlay

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Light and Fluffy

Soft and silky to touch and moisturising. My skin was sensitive after cleansing and applying this cream. I like that the cream was light and fluffy and felt soft on my face.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin