Olay Whip

Kristelle

KristelleWestern Australia

Feeling Fresh

I really liked that it wasn't thick or greasy. Felt really nice on the skin. I did have a few dry spots which is totally normal for me but I liked that it felt fresh.

Lisa F.

Lisa F.Tasmania

Love love love!

the Olay Total Effects Whip active moisturiser has fast become my favourite moisturiser. It is so light on my face. I love that it is matte, and doesn’t make your face shiny. it just feels so lovely on. There is no offensive odour. It is lovely on my sensitive skin.

Ash S.

Ash S.South East Queensland, QLD

I actually LOVE this product

I LOVE IT! It’s so soft! It’s so smooth! It feels gorgeous on my skin and even after only a week of using it, my skin is so much softer!

Purchased in October 2019.

Loz

LozSouth Australia

Amazing

This product is well presented in it's packaging.
it's non greasy and application is extremely easy
my skin feels well hydrated and softer after my first week using
will definitely be recommending this product to my friends

my only negative is I couldn't see on the packaging that it's not tested on animals

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Leighan

LeighanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is such a great product, no oily residue after application and it really does bring better skin. So impressed!

Skin was softer, clearer and simply glowing. No oily residue and so light application. First product I'll go back and purchase again as I usually hate facial moisturizer. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $48.99.

Love the matte

I absolutely love how this moisturiser feels on my skin and the matte look it gives. Feels really light and breathable. Perfect under make up or just by itself on clean skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Hayley

HayleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Good so far

Skin feels soft and refreshed after only a week. My skin breaks out when using creams but not with this one. It is light on skin when applying. Would recommend.

Ease of Application

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Bro

BroVictoria

Not bad

I have very sensitive skin at first it did make my skin feel odd (I have been using the same moisturizer for 10 + years) but I didn’t have a reaction as such. Seemed okay

Causes IrritationNo

Love it. Will buy again!

It's a great light weight moisturizer but still really hydrating. I am quite impressed as I find it hard getting a good moisturizer for my oily skin. The silicone texture leaves hour face feeling smooth almost like you've applied a primer and makes your foundation go on and stay on nicely

Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Best moisturiser ever

Absolutely love this moisturiser. Never used a moisturiser before that makes my face not feel oily. Makes it feel smooth and soft. And it also last all day long. Even when applying at night time I wake up still feeling refreshed

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can live without it

I've been using this and other olay products now for around 6 months. And I really don't see what the fuss is all about. For a high price I'm sorry I won't buy again. Yes it does feel alright on the skin, but so does other cheaper creams. Thought I'd give them all a go for 1 time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
nblumen

nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Love it!

Love it! Lightweight but works really well as a day cream and works well with my foundation! Skin feel hydrated and soft after I wash my face at night!

Don't like the packaging, jar design feels unhygienic...