Olay Whip

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Cat Davies
Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine

Dee
DeeVictoria

Amazing for oily skin types!

Very unique texture for a moisturiser, but I love it because it has that silicone feel which works an absolute treat in keeping my skin matte and smooth all day long. Super impressed and I can see it becoming a staple product in my skincare routine.

Such an amazing product

Loved this product after just 2 days i could see the improvement in my skin! It was smoother, tighter, and my complexion was so good it was off the charts!

Simone S.
Simone S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft mat finish moisturiser

My skin feels soft and smooth after applying. Ice definitely noticed that by the end of the day my skin still feels soft and doesn't have that oily finish I sometimes get. One thing I'm impressed with is that it has created a perfect mat base for makeup which I really like. Would recommend and buy again.

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Taylor
TaylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love this product! It’s so light & creamy, but doesn’t leave me feeling oily but its still super moisturising

My skin has been super hydrated and moisturised, which has made is super soft as well. This product is so light and creamy to touch but does not feel oily after application
I have not noticed it helping with scarring

Reliable

I have always trusted Olay moisturisers. My mum uses Olay, my Nana used Olay. This product was no different - smooth, creamy and light. Hard to comment on any lasting difference in skin from a short trial period. Overall the product let my expectations for an Olay moisturiser.

Amazing Creme

This product is so light and smooth.
It feels amazing going on to the skin and also has a lovely smell to it.
Will highly recommend this product & will buy again in the future.

Kristine
KristineSydney, NSW

This is amazing!

I was surprised by the texture of this! It really is whipped! It goes on so nicely and very quickly absorbs into my skin. This single product has solved my winter dry skin issues!!Plus it smells amazing

S Aler
S AlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product, best I’ve ever tried!

I am so impressed with the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturiser. It is by far the best face moisturiser I have used. In the past week of using this product I can see and feel a noticeable difference in my skin. my skin feels so much softer and healthier and looks well hydrated and less tired also. I have sensitive skin and this product is so gentle and I have not had to worry about any adverse reactions on my skin. This cream is an absolutely amazing confidence booster and an eye opening reminder of how important it is to take care of my skin and continue to use these products in the future.

Emily
EmilyNew South Wales

Feels nice

This moisturiser felt so light weight on my skin, easy to rub in and felt refreshing on my sensitive skin. Downfall is the packaging being way bigger than the product, although the box does show the actual size of the product on the outside not many people would pay attention to that.

Sonja
SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gentle on skin

Love the product! Very smooth and absorbs well. I can feel a slight film, but it's not greasy. Hasn't caused any clogged pores or breakouts - skin looks nice and healthy!

Smap
SmapSydney, NSW

Great texture

It's not greasy. Doesn't leave an oily sensation in the skin.
Has a light texture and feels nice in the skin.
Leaves skin smooth and ready for make up in the morning

Cassie
CassieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

I was excited to try this product! once opened I thought the texture appeared a bit strange but once I used it, it was silky smooth and so so soft. its amazing! glides on so smoothly onto the skin and smells great too

Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for sensitive skin

Light and non greasy. Doesn’t cause my skin to break out like a lot of moisturizers do. Skin feels light and smooth afterwards, nice to finally find a moisturizer that suits my sensitive skin.