Olay Whip

Julia C
Julia CSydney, NSW

Softer and smoother skin

I started using this two weeks ago and my skin is softer and smoother. It is a light cream that works well with my skin care regime, only downside is no built in sunscreen.

Great product to refresh your skin!

Smells devine like a summers day! really light to apply and once it dries it feels like a soft cloud on your skin! This product will now be part of my daily skin routine!

Olivia Furner
Olivia FurnerAdelaide

Lovely and light

lovely and light just as advertised. soaks in quickly giving a soft feel to skin. It tingled a little at first with my sensitive skin but soon afterwards there were no issues.

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

it smells nice, makes my skin feel really soft and isn't too heavy.

My skin felt super soft, even though it's been very dry and almost flaky in parts, this was hydrating without being really heavy.

I liked the "whip" formula. Some lotions are too watery but this had a great consistency.

Jacqui
Jacqui

Impressive product

The packaging is beautiful and the cream looks so white and fresh. I think i got a bit excited and put too much on, and it felt a little thick and heavy at first but i was really amazed at how quickly my skin soaked it in and after just a few seconds of massage my face felt smooth and clean. So far I love this product.

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Really enjoy this product

absolutely amazing non greasy formula, I’ll definitely be adding it to my facial regime. Also has fantastic scent can’t wait to try the other products. Packaging is also well designed

Angie K.
Angie K.North-West & West coast, TAS

Love it

absolutely love the texture and how quickly the product absorbed into my skin.
The fragrance is very strong but not unpleasant.
I’ll defuse adding it to my list must have skin care.

Kirsty Hall
Kirsty Hall

Silky smooth feeling

very nice silky smooth feeling. I like the way it this feeling last all day. this hasn’t reacted with my sensitive skin. but I still have dry spots. Would recommend

Eliza W.
Eliza W.Hunter Region, NSW

Love everything about it!

I love this product!! From the moment I opened it and first used it.
It smells amazing, is super light and not at all greasy. I am getting closer to 40 and it’s about time I started caring for my skin and I think I’ve found my go to product!
My skin has never felt amazingly soft.

Great product

Beautiful and light on my skin very moisturizing and quick absorption, frangrance free easy to use packaging. My skin looked better even after just a few days. I have sensitive skin and had no problem

CharlotteAmy
CharlotteAmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Soo light and fluffy

I absolutely love this cream. It’s so fluffy it’s so light it smells amazing and it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any cream. I have sensitive skin most of the time and this didn’t irritate it.

Perfect cream for busy mums

I loved this cream, it wasn’t greasy and had a lovely smell to it. Easy to apply and a teal treat for my skin Highly recommend this cream try today

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Converted lover

As someone who has been sceptical of the legitimacy of the brand Olay, I was interested in trying some of there products to see what they are all about and I have to say....
the Olay Regenerist whip active moisturiser is AMAZING! I’ve been using it for a week and the texture is like buttered water! the word whip is a perfect example of the moisturisers texture as it feels like whipped water! I also struggle with eczema and my skin drinks this product up! I even got my sister to try it I am throughly enjoying it!

Nat.ford
Nat.fordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

At first I was worried that my sensitive skin would react to this cream but it hasn’t. I have seen a big reduction of these little bumps that were on my face. The cream is so hydrating and feels so light on your skin. It’s really one of the best creams I have ever used and I’m looking forward to seeing how my skin looks in a months time.

hayleydale
hayleydaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasantly Surprised

I actually love it! I’m not a bit skincare user because I hate feeling like I’ve got product on my face but it feels so light and goes on quite matte but my skin feels brilliant. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the last week alone.