Olay Whip

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Other Moisturisers

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.00.