Olay Whip

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Coco Bisk

Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Reliable

I have always trusted Olay moisturisers. My mum uses Olay, my Nana used Olay. This product was no different - smooth, creamy and light. Hard to comment on any lasting difference in skin from a short trial period. Overall the product let my expectations for an Olay moisturiser.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Tee

Tee

Good...needs a no fragrance type

it's a nice and light moisturiser but I don't like that it has fragrance in it. I have very sensitive skin on my face and fragrance is a trigger so I've been using it on my neck area instead.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin