Olay Whip

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Light and Fluffy

Soft and silky to touch and moisturising. My skin was sensitive after cleansing and applying this cream. I like that the cream was light and fluffy and felt soft on my face.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Ease of Application

Fantastic moisturiser especially for the price point

The moisturiser is amazing on the skin, perfect for winter when your skin a dryer. It smells amazing and my skills looks positively glowy. My skin is visably brighter and feels smooth and fresh throughout the day. Would highly recommend.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Bro
BroVictoria

Not bad

I have very sensitive skin at first it did make my skin feel odd (I have been using the same moisturizer for 10 + years) but I didn’t have a reaction as such. Seemed okay

Causes IrritationNo
nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Emily
EmilyNew South Wales

Feels nice

This moisturiser felt so light weight on my skin, easy to rub in and felt refreshing on my sensitive skin. Downfall is the packaging being way bigger than the product, although the box does show the actual size of the product on the outside not many people would pay attention to that.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for sensitive skin

Light and non greasy. Doesn’t cause my skin to break out like a lot of moisturizers do. Skin feels light and smooth afterwards, nice to finally find a moisturizer that suits my sensitive skin.

Smell

Julia C
Julia CSydney, NSW

Softer and smoother skin

I started using this two weeks ago and my skin is softer and smoother. It is a light cream that works well with my skin care regime, only downside is no built in sunscreen.

Ease of Application
Smell
Olivia Furner
Olivia FurnerAdelaide

Lovely and light

lovely and light just as advertised. soaks in quickly giving a soft feel to skin. It tingled a little at first with my sensitive skin but soon afterwards there were no issues.

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

it smells nice, makes my skin feel really soft and isn't too heavy.

My skin felt super soft, even though it's been very dry and almost flaky in parts, this was hydrating without being really heavy.

I liked the "whip" formula. Some lotions are too watery but this had a great consistency.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $45.00.

Kirsty Hall
Kirsty Hall

Silky smooth feeling

very nice silky smooth feeling. I like the way it this feeling last all day. this hasn’t reacted with my sensitive skin. but I still have dry spots. Would recommend

Skin TypeCombination Skin