Part of Oli6 Dairy Goat 4.9

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Mama sil
Mama silSydney, NSW3 posts

All round awesome product

Firstly, fabulous customer service by a friendly bunch of people. I appreciate that coming from customer service myself.

My little ones and their tummy’s were such huge fans of all formula from day dot that I’ve reconnected it to a friend from NZ who buys it when she’s in town Australia now as well.
The sachets have by far been my favourite so stash away in bags and at grandparents houses so you never run out and you don’t have to portion everything out constantly in those fiddly containers. Show details ·  1

Nicole Q
Nicole Q

Highly recommend Oli 6!!!! Especially for any little sensitive tummies

We are absolutely loving Oli 6!!!
After exclusively breastfeeding my daughter for 9 months, we began the transition to formula.
She seemed to be sensitive to cow’s milk, so after doing a little research - my partner and I decided to switch to Oli 6 goat milk.
I’m so glad we did!!! My daughter loves the taste and doesn’t have anymore digestive issues.
Added bonus is that it’s Australian made, reasonably priced & easily to dissolve. Show details ·  1
Kate T
Kate T

Only formula my baby will drink

8mo baby who has been exclusively breast fed and rejected all other formulas loves this one! Thank goodness. Show details ·  1
Nicky G
Nicky GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed our lives! Love it

We noticed that our daughter was getting very restless after using her previous formula. She would not settle and was getting bloated and windy. We had read a number of articles on Oli6 and we spoke with Di in Customer Service from Oli6 and she was very helpful and explaining the benefits of Oli6. We had nothing to lose and tried it, it has been remarkable. Our little lady took to it straight away and the bloat and wind stopped and she settled quickly after each feed. Thanks Oli6, this really is a great product and helped us out. Show details ·  1
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Carmen Debono
Carmen Debono

This is perfect for my little one

Best formula my little has been on. Now they are thriving on this formula. Highly recommended. Very easy to use. Show details ·  1
Ellen
Ellen

Great formula and great service

Great company to deal with. We accidentally ordered the wrong stage and the customer service sorted it out for us straight away. We’ve been using this formula brand for our daughter from birth. I had seen some friends with children struggling to use normal formula and was reacting badly so we decided to go straight on to Goat Milk after a lot of research and we have never looked back. Really happy with it and happy to support an Aussie company. Show details ·  1
Penny G
Penny GSydney, NSW

Just as good

We recently switched from karicare goat formula. Oli6 is much more affordable by comparison and our baby hasn't noticed the swap or had any side effects. Glad we made the change- makes a huge difference at the checkout! Show details ·  1
Davdi
Davdi3 posts

Consistently great

Our son didn't agree with the formula given to us in hospital. We tried many others until we thought we'd take a chance on goats milk after reading reviews. We instantly saw a happier baby who had more predictable nappy changes. We did some reading about goats milk and now the rest of the family use oli6 goats milk powder. Show details ·  1
Abbie.f
Abbie.fGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for reflux babies

I tried Oli6 after a friend recommended it for my son who was experiencing bad reflux. Almost immediately I saw improvements, much happier baby with minimal reflux and much better sleeping. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Best Formula ever!

Oli6 was a game changer for my grandson. He had colic and a friend suggested to try Goats Milk. We picked Oli6 and he is thriving. Will be using this for our next granddaughter arriving soon Show details ·  1
beth.donaldson92
beth.donaldson92
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I recommend Oli6 Goat’s milk formula

I recommend Oli6 Goat’s milk formula to anyone who will listen. The Goat’s milk formula is much easier for their tiny little stomachs to breakdown which means less colic, wind, digestive discomfort, irritability and better nights sleep. Ultimately you’ll have a much happier and relaxed baby.
I still give my son cheese and yoghurt but not 5+ (or however many) bottles of cows milk a day.
Oli6 is reasonably priced compared to other brands and easily found at major supermarkets.
Their support team were super helpful at answering questions I had regarding the formula and the difference between the stages. You can tell how passionate they are about this. Show details ·  1
Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a magnificent product

Recently spent time with friends with a 4month old, they had just changed his formula to Ollie goat. Previously he had a few gastric issues and didnt take formula well but now he is happy to feed, looks amazing and has no gastric issues. As an observer who has watched this baby develop since birth, i am overwhelemed at the positive changes in health. What a great product. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Best formula on the market!

I decided it was time to transition to bottle from breastfeeding. We tried so many formula's for our little, due to his tummy troubles. I was sceptical about trying Oli6 but now that we have we will not be using anything else! Since starting Oli6 Stage 2 we have had zero tummy upsets and he has been feeling so much better and happier. I just wish I came across this formula earlier!!! Show details ·  1