Oli6 Dairy Goat Follow-On

Oli6 Dairy Goat Follow-On

• Breastfed Child Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Ellie

EllieMurray Region, NSW

Only formula my son will Drink

I would struggle to get my breast fed son to drink more then 40ml of any other formula. He drinks the full 250ml and is really settled.
I wish we tried it sooner

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$36.00.

Barlow

BarlowIllawarra, NSW

Perfect Formula, can’t go past it

My baby had lots of allergies and eczema and reflux, i got recommend this product through a friend and i have not looked back since, reflux settled to all but none.
No side affects from this formula at all it is very easy to prepare or pre prepare. Can’t go past it, it was a life saver.

Purchased at Coles for A$37.00.

Inna M.

Inna M.North West, QLD

Oli6 is a high-quality goat's milk formula

I have been feeding my son with goat's milk - derived formula since he was 6 months old as it is the only kind that he could tolerate as he is prone to constipation and bad reflux. I have used a different brand before I had a chance to try the Oli6 brand. First thing I noticed and liked is how fine the texture of the powder is, which means it dissolves pretty well. Second is that it definitely has a good taste as my son would finish the entire bottle. Third is that it did not cause him to have constipation and reflux. I highly recommend this formula to any mum who is doing formula feeding. Aside from all the above things, their customer service is excellent. I am very happy wiith this product and company.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Inna, we are so happy you have found Oli6 for your son.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Oli6 Dairy Goat Follow-On compares to other Baby Formulas

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Beautiful product

My little princess love this product we tried so many but she love that brand so we are sticking to it as long as she like this thanks
Love it seriously

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Jenny, great to hear how much your little one loves Oli. Thank you for sharing.

Ashia T.

Ashia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss and the best for bub

My exclusively breastfed 6 mth old settled well with Oli6! He loves it and has no issues. Happy bub and Longer naps after feeds. Best quality and natural for tiny tummies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Online for A$30.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Ashia , thank you for taking the time to review Oli6 we are very happy your son loves it.

Maggie L.

Maggie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

So glad I found this product. My son loved it and took to it quite easily. I found it was better on his stomach with no constipation and it was easy to prepare. Would definitely recommend this product.

Hi Maggie
Thank you for sharing your experience with Oli6.
Team Oli

Very glad to have found this formula!

I have difficulty breastfeeding however wanted to continue but needed a top up formula. Tried several different formulas which my son simply threw up after an hour or so or flat out refused due to taste. FINALLY tried Oli follow on goat and a) he loved the taste and b) tolerated very well (no issues with constipation or throwing up)!. So relieved to find this product and would certainly recommend! Also readily available from chemist warehouse and easy to prepare (1 scoop to 50mls). 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.95.

Oli D.Oli6