Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler

Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler

• Breastfed Child Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Yustri

YustriSydney, NSW

Great product

The only formula that my DD drink with no issues. soo gentle in the stomach, dessolve perfectly and easy to prepare. So glad we found this milk. My DD enjoy and loves her milk so much. Thank you Oli :)

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Danielle K

Danielle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toddler loved it

My Toddler couldn’t get enough, he just kept asking for more! The formula is Super easy to prepare, and there were no lumps left over when it was shaken really well.

Toddler loves it

Toddler loves it, it’s easy on his tummy and digestive tract and it’s easy to use and prepare. My toddler enjoys it, and it doesn’t leave a weird after taste that other formulas sometimes have

Purchased at Coles for A$12.00.

maria

maria

just great!

she struggled a bit at first with transition from cow to this one. but now she's more than ok with it, tastes good. bit pricey though but worth it.
she seems happy with it

Purchased in August 2020.

Hanan

HananGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

There is no o side effects from using this product. The product is easy to prepare. The baby enjoyed it. I ordered number 3 1-3 years old. No more comments

Purchased in August 2020.

Velia

VeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easiest transition from breastfeeding to formula!

I was initially really nervous after deciding to transition to formula after breastfeeding for 8 months and after much research, we decided that Oli6 would be the best. It definitely did not disappoint - my bubs took to the taste from the start and there's been absolutely no tummy troubles. She actually used to struggle somewhat with constipation and Oli6 has helped her become regular. We are extremely happy with the product and would definitely recommend it!

Purchased in September 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing your experience Velia, great to hear how Oli6 is working so well for your daughter.

Arashdeep B.

Arashdeep B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect for my toddler

My son he 18 months old. I never tried any formula since he born I preferred breastfeeding. But now time to stop breastfeeding but I am looking for best quality formula for my son. Than one day I found advertisement on fb than I ordered sample for my son he love the taste of oli6. I am so happy with oli6 and highly recommend to everyone

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$36.50.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You so much for sharing your Oli6 experience, we are so happy you have found a product your son loves.

Fatma Ibrahim

Fatma IbrahimSydney, NSW

Glad to have this product!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$30.99.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You so much Fatma, its wonderful to hear your experience with Oli6 - glad to hear bub is much happier now.

haffo

haffoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best goat formula milk

My 11 month old baby loves this formula milk. He started at 8 months and he never had tummy upset. I give him 60 ml formula milk along with breastfeeding whole day. He ask for bottle when I am working in the kitchen. The taste of formula is pretty much same as breastfeed for my baby. He does not find much difference in taste. I recommend oil 6 goat formula milk to all my friends.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You so much for taking the time to share your families Oli6 experience, great that your son has never had an upset tummy.

Completely converted

Completely converted toddler. From sore tummy to happy tummy. Super easy to prepare. We started with cereal moved on to baking and now by the cup full. Happy toddler, happy tummy.

Purchased in May 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Esther, thank you for sharing your toddlers experience with Oli6 - great to hear they've gone from 'sore tummy' to 'happy tummy'.

catwoz313

catwoz313Sydney, NSW

A absolutely great formula for sensitive babies.

My daughter loves this formula since 3 months old she has been on each stage of Oli6 and has had no reactions she is strong and healthy and well above her recommend height. Simple and easy to prepare with no reflux or colic. I recommend this formula for any new mum that’s worried about all the formulas on the shelf.

Purchased in October 2016 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.99.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Cat, its wonderful to hear your daughters journey on Oli6,thank you for sharing.

KKemp

KKempHunter Region, NSW

Great formula for sensitive toddler

My child has a is not milk protein or lactose intolerant, but she does have a sensitive to cow milk formulas and even normal cow milk. I find that with Olive goat milk she will not tell she has a tummy ache and her bowel movements are solid. She likes the taste and is easy to prepare.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing your daughters experience with Oli6. Its is great she no longer has tummy aches.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Bub took to it very well

Bub drank this formula with ease and no after effects. My daughter loved the taste and she is a very fussy bub. Highly recommend this product to all my family and friends

Purchased in June 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Chelsea, glad to hear your daughter loved the taste of Oli6 and she drank it with ease.

Imoksha jay

Imoksha jayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best toddler milk

i was worried about putting my son on formula he’s almost 1 +so I try this brand
My son is really enjoyed it best drink that you can get..no side effects .. it’s super easy to prepare

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$36.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Imoksha, great to hear how much your son enjoys Oli6. Thank You for sharing.

Mehz

MehzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

I tried this one for my premature child who is a picky eater and it goes very well with him and I could significantly see changes in his appetite after trying this out. And it is really easy to prepare and is high in calcium and potassium plus easy to digest on little tummies. Thanks to Maria for her excellent customer service.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing your experience Mehz.

Merlin L.

Merlin L.Sydney, NSW

Best formula for our girl and incredible customer service!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Merlin, thank you so much for sharing your experience and taking the time to review Oli6, we value our customer's feedback and queries. So very glad we could help.

Y.S.T

Y.S.TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful!

My kids absolutely love this formula!
They aren't big milk drinkers, so I was really surprised by how much they love drinking Oli6.
The nutrition and ease of preparation makes me so happy to give it to them.
Wonderful customer service too! Thank you Oli6 for the wonderful experience! Will definitely buy again!

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for your feedback, great to hear your kids love Oli6 so much.
Maria

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

The perfect formula if you’re thinking to transition. So gentle on little one that I didn’t even realise any changes from breastmilk. So happy we got it right first go

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$38.95.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Sarah, great to hear you are so happy.
Maria Customer Service

Warialda chic

Warialda chicNorthern Region, NSW

It is a MUST HAVE

Absolutely in love with this oli goat formula !
My partner tried it & loves it aswell & so does my 10 yr old nephew lol
WE LOVE !!!
& it's Super easy to prepare.
Would recommend to anyone 100%

Purchased in March 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi , we are so happy to hear you and your family are loving Oli6 , thank you.

Gina

GinaCanberra 2600, ACT

Wish I'd found this sooner!!!

Oli is hands down the best formula we've ever tried. My son now actually drinks the whole bottle & his tummy is no longer upset and he is finally sleeping better. I wish we'd found it sooner. It's easy to find and reasonably priced.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$26.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Gina, thank you for sharing your Oli6 experience, we are very happy to hear how your son likes it and how it has helped his tummy and sleep.
Maria Customer Service