Part of Oli6 Dairy Goat 4.9

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No

Marnie S.
Marnie S.2 posts

The best!

Oli6 has changed the game with formula. Their product is of such a high quality standard and contains everything your bub could possibly need plus more. I highly recommend this whether your child is just starting out on formula, has any intolerance or you just want to give your child the best. Show details ·  1
Skye B
Skye B

My daughter loves it!

My daughter used to be on Bub formula but I saw my Woolworths started selling Oli and so I requested a sample. My daughter absolutely loves Oli and I’m happy to support an Australian company! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
J Sch
J SchSouth East Queensland, QLD

4+ years of using OLI, such a wonderful product

This product is so incredible, we have used OLI for both kids for over 4 years. Highly recommend such a beautiful product and a brand that cares.

It’s really special actually, thanks OLI for fueling my babies with the good stuff

Ps, your customer service is top shelf ! Show details ·  1

DPM
DPM

Best Australian made Toddler Milk

My little one enjoy's drinking Oli6 Dairy Goat Stage 3 Toddler everyday. I will continue to use Oli6 for my child as it is the best Australian made goat formula. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Rach Rado
Rach RadoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oli6 is my son’s fix!

Our son absolutely loves his Oli6!
We’ve had no issues whatsoever. His tummy loves it. Highly highly recommend this product! Show details ·  1
Rachael
RachaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

TODDLER OLI6

My daughter is now 15mnths old and we have been through the stages 1, 2 and now 3 of the Oli6 Formula! Absolutely incredible to be able to find a formula that toddlers love to drink, it digests perfectly with no side effects whatsoever and is always available to buy! Since bub was a newborn the Infant Oli6 Stage 1 was a lifesaver and the closest to breastmilk we could find! She was so fussy & it's been the only formula she'll take without any issues through ALL stages. We will continue to use Oli6 formula with her and all our babies, it's super easy to prepare & take on the go! From Mumma to another I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! x Show details ·  1
Kitty
KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

My son love it!!

My sons still love to drink warm formula in the every morning , he try this oli6 sample and told me he love it, because he after drink too much fresh milk , his skin will allergy, so we use this goat formula to replace fresh cow milk , it’s great!! Show details ·  1
Kim M.
Kim M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome 100% recommend!

Would recommend to anyone struggling with a colic/silent reflux baby my poor baby boy struggled with the first 6/8 weeks we changed formula a few times but decided to try oli6 my beautiful 11 week old since has been a totally different baby and happy smiling bubba and no more long night with him it’s honestly been so great Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Toddler

Wish we had found this product sooner…

My son had digestion problems including reflux and he spat up a bit which was always really challenging to get him to settle. I saw some online information on how natural goats milk was and had a look at the many reviews and thought I would try Oli6 – so glad we did. Reflux went almost immediately and he is now feeding and sleeping so much better which is such a relief to our family. Thankyou Oli6 !!
I purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $37

thanks
Annie :) Show details ·  1

Janeway
JanewayNorth Queensland, QLD

Wonderful product!!

Our daughter refused every other type of milk we have offered to her except her Oli6 Toddler goat milk. We found it was much more gentle on her little tummy which settled her. She always returns her Bluey sippy cup back to us without a drop left. Show details ·  1
Davy
Davy3 posts

Hasn't flared up eczema

Our family has been using Stage 1 for our youngest for the past several months and it has been going so well. My wife requested a trial pack of the toddler drink for our eldest who suffers from eczema. He's prefers it over regular milk and doesnt seem to trigger his skin issues. Worth giving a go Show details ·  1
Tim D.
Tim D.2 posts
  Verified Toddler

Still going strong

We have been using Oli6 since our second son was 2 months or so old. He is now 2 and a half. We have progressed from the infant powder to the the toddler drink. I had some reservations about continuing on but now I am so happy we did. He loves it and he seems to be absolutely thriving, sleeps wonderfully and we haven’t seen any digestion issues as we did with his brother on cow milk formula. Thanks Oli! Show details ·  1
Wen
WenSydney, NSW

The best Goats formula milk

Unfortunately cows milk didn’t agree with my daughter and caused her to get constipated so after reading many reviews we tried a different goats milk formula which did not help her constipation at all! After reading reviews on OLI6 I decided to buy a tin and try it and I am so glad I did! My daughter is back to her happy self and her bowel movements are regular again! Wish I found OLI6 sooner, and smell so good, my daugther love it. Show details ·  1
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is amazing

Oli6 has been amazing. Very easy to make and bub loves it. Gentle on the tummy. A big shout out to their customer service as well. Wonderful staff! Thanks for all the help. Show details ·  1
TheNgs
TheNgs

Loved our free sample

We found out about oli6 goats milk at a recent baby expo. We applied for a free sample online and our fussy 2yo took it straight away. We’ve bought a few tins since then and so far so good. Show details ·  1

Ellen P · Dairy Goat Toddler

My daughter has been drinking Oli6 since she was 6m after I stopped breastfeeding. It’s a very good transition from breast milk. Now she’s 1 year old and currently on Oli6 Stage 3. However, as per preparation instruction it is said that mix 3 scoops with 150ml I wonder if I can do 4 scoops for 200 ml as she has been having 200ml each feed. I know the question sounds obvious but I just want to make sure as the 2 previous stages it’s clearly indicated that for each scoop using 50ml of water, yet the there’s no such indication on the Stage 3 tin so it’s a bit confusing to me.

Oli6   DM

Hi Ellen, apologies for the late response to your question. Your message got lost in our system.
Did one of our service team get back to you or your partner via email? We are asking as we received a similar email just recently. Many thanks- Team Oli

Ellen P

I have not received any email. Thanks.

Anne
Anne · Dairy Goat Toddler

I was wondering if how many bottles a day should i give it to my daughter? She’s drinking oli6 3. With her previous formula she was taking 1-2 bottles a day.

Thanks.

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior
Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior5.0
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage3124
Contains Cow's MilkNoNoNoNo
Contains Goat's MilkYesYesYesYes
Contains SoyYesYesYesYes
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024