4Oli6 Dairy Goat

4.9

96% · 30810 · 3%

Ellen
Ellen

Great formula and great service

Great company to deal with. We accidentally ordered the wrong stage and the customer service sorted it out for us straight away. We’ve been using this formula brand for our daughter from birth. I had seen some friends with children struggling to use normal formula and was reacting badly so we decided to go straight on to Goat Milk after a lot of research and we have never looked back. Really happy with it and happy to support an Aussie company. Show details ·  1
Alex Su
Alex SuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Real life saver!

My partner and I are both cow milk intolerant. So after breastfeeding didn’t go to plan with our newborn, we felt extremely nervous about which formula to try for our baby. We bought some of the different allergy formulas but they smelled absolutely horrible and our baby was refusing them all. Our doula mentioned Oli6 and how goats milk is very gentle option and easier to digest. We’ve been feeding our baby with Oli6 for a few months now and she is thriving - all her measurements are going well when we have her check ups. We had a rough start but Oli6 has been a lifesaver. We hope this review helps other parents going through the same thing. Show reply
TheNgs
TheNgs

Loved our free sample

We found out about oli6 goats milk at a recent baby expo. We applied for a free sample online and our fussy 2yo took it straight away. We’ve bought a few tins since then and so far so good. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love this product!

We love that this company has options for older children/the rest of the family. Our daughter is very fussy with her food. Always comes home from school with a full lunch box etc. We're so glad she loves her Oli6 and it gives her nutrients she might be missing out on otherwise. Highly recommend to other parents of fussy eaters! Show details ·  1
Penny G
Penny GSydney, NSW

Just as good

We recently switched from karicare goat formula. Oli6 is much more affordable by comparison and our baby hasn't noticed the swap or had any side effects. Glad we made the change- makes a huge difference at the checkout! Show details ·  1
Aussie Lauren
Aussie Lauren3 posts
  Toddler

Necessary and Excellent for Fussy Eaters!

Oli6 is a favourite. I try to encourage my 7-year-old to eat healthy, but she is extremely selective, and has sensory issues around normal foods which can be very frustrating. She does love to drink glasses of milk though. The reassurance of the nutritional value coming from Oli gives me peace of mind. I can confidently recommend Oli milk powder. Show details ·  1
Ata
Ata
  Fair Incentive Milk Junior

The best formula!!

This is really amazing formula from Oli6!
Both my childrens are like it, especially my son he always say “yummy yummy milk”.
I would highly recommend oli6 goat’s formula to all my friends and family. Show details ·  1
Mick
MickMelbourne5 posts
  Milk Junior

This is perfect for kids

We tried Oli6 for our son after seeing great results for our niece who had colic. Our now 4 year old has tried every stage and he has loved each and every one of them without any issues. Choosing Oli6 has been a great choice for our family Show details ·  1
Davdi
Davdi3 posts

Consistently great

Our son didn't agree with the formula given to us in hospital. We tried many others until we thought we'd take a chance on goats milk after reading reviews. We instantly saw a happier baby who had more predictable nappy changes. We did some reading about goats milk and now the rest of the family use oli6 goats milk powder. Show details ·  1
Ivy
IvySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Toddler

Our favourite goat milk powder

Have been with Oli milk for the past 5 years. No issue at all. My firstborn was addicted to it and now my second born was having her best time with her milk! The milk was easy to dilute and easy to prepare. Show details ·  1
Tegan
TeganSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Infant

First & Only

We bought the Oli6 Infant Formula for occasional use with our exclusively breastfed daughter after reading recommendations about goat’s milk being gentle and closest to mother’s milk. We loved the trial pouches to prevent waste. Our daughter took to Oli6 straight away and had no digestive issues. The customer service is excellent and we love supporting small Australian business. We will be shortly transitioning to the Toddler Drink as our baby weans over the coming months. Show details ·  1
Fatima.A
Fatima.A

Love love love this

I love oli 6 and I have used it for both of my kids from stage 2. Had no issues with tummy pain. I also love that it's Australian made. Show reply
Zoe
ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Toddler

Perfect alternative to Cows Milk Formula

Our son is intolerant to cows milk and Oli6 has been a fantastic alternative. We received a sample tin and haven’t stopped purchasing Oli6 since. Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim
  Toddler

Great for kids with cows milk allergy

My toddler is allergic to cows milk. She enjoyed drinking this formula and always finished her bottle. She didn’t have any side effects from it. It’s easy to prepare a jug and leave it in the fridge for the day. Show details ·  1
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
  Toddler

Perfect product for our needs

After discovering my baby had silent reflux and attributing their gas pains/fussiness to cows milk sensitivity, we looked into goats milk formula and came across Oli6, trialed it and found baby was much more settled and content. We’ve stuck with Oli6 all the way to Stage 3 for toddlers. Relieved to have an alternative to cows milk formula that my child has enjoyed and taken to straight away. Show details ·  1
Joanne Lung
Joanne Lung
  Fair Incentive Milk Junior

Amazing formula

I've been using Oli6 formula for over 6 years now, and it has been a lifesaver for me and my little ones. The formula is not only nutritious but also incredibly convenient. It provides all the essential nutrients that growing children need, and my kids love the taste! Plus, it's easy to prepare, making busy mornings a breeze. I appreciate the peace of mind knowing that my children are getting a well-balanced and healthy start to their day with this formula. Highly recommended! Show reply

Mel
MelSydney2 posts

Best Goat Milk Formula

We love Oli6, its gentle on the stomach, a good price point and good quality. I would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a goats milk formula. Show details ·  1
BELINDA B.
BELINDA B.
  Toddler

My son sleeps through the night

I use formula to top my son up if he has been fussy and eating very little through the day. I too him up with Oli6 and he sleeps through - no belly issues Show details ·  1
Kensi
KensiSydney, NSW2 posts

Great for our twins!

Mix feeding our twins has been an absolute breeze with this formula. Very responsive customer service too which helped us with our questions about feeding quantities and ordering/where to buy etc. Show details ·  1
Malik
Malik4 posts

Best Goat Formula Milk

I am so glad I found Oli6 when my little one was 1 week old and I had minimal breast milk supply and the cow milk formulas were too heavy for her as she would spit up or get constipated and colicky. I tried the hydrolysed formula but she wouldn't drink it due to the taste. Then luckily I found Oli6 And since then I had no trouble , it's easy to digest and has good taste too. I have two little ones and both drink Oli6 now, the price is slightly on the higher side but with the results it gives I am happy with it. Show details ·  1
Angela S
Angela S3 posts
  Toddler

A brand we wholeheartedly believe in

Believe the hype! This product is 100% the real deal. Good quality - tick. Easier to digest - tick. Less Reflux - tick. Aussie made - tick. For some reason also my two year old's poo's seem less stinky - tick. The list goes on...We're just grateful we have found a formula that gets us through the long days and (yes still) the sleepless nights. We were a bit nervous about transitioning from stage 2 to stage 3, so ordered a free sample through their site to try and thankfully the transition was smooth, so we have now committed to Stage 3 for the long haul. Really love this product. Tick! Show details ·  2
Mama sil
Mama silSydney, NSW3 posts
  Infant

Our go to formula for both our littlies

Back in 2020 We were recommended to try this from a friend who’s newborn seemed to be sensitive to regular formula as well and it was a God send! Our bub adjusted so well and so quickly that we used it all through her infancy and now it’s the first formula we tried with our new baby, even educating a few doctors on it as an alternative to cows milk formula. Love it!

Bonus that it’s an Aussie company! Show details ·  1

Paris A.
Paris A.3 posts
Abbie K.
Abbie K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Infant

Great non-dairy options for infants

I tried Oli6 for my Bub who had really bad reflux. It absolutely improved the reflux almost immediately. I had tried a few different formulas and this one is by far the best. Show details ·  1
Abbie.f
Abbie.fGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for reflux babies

I tried Oli6 after a friend recommended it for my son who was experiencing bad reflux. Almost immediately I saw improvements, much happier baby with minimal reflux and much better sleeping. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Elysia krstevski
Elysia krstevski
  Toddler

My girls have had the entire range!

I was breastfeeding initially, and then I gained mastitis and had to introduce formula. I tried a number of different formulas and had issues with sore tummies, constipation etc. I did a lot of research on goat milk and was willing to give Oli6 a try for my first daughter, my daughter is now three years old, and my second daughter is two years old, and they’re both still taking Oli 6! I’ve with never had any issues on this formula. It’s been so gentle on their tummies and I recommend to everyone. It’s exceptional quality and has gained my complete trust and confidence. This will always be my brand of choice! Show details ·  1

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A LIFESAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had issues with breastfeeding, and this led to my wife having to pump. This took a huge toll on us and finally we looked to introduce Formula but our baby girl had sensitivity issues. After trial and error, we stumbled across Oli6 and WOW what a difference it has made to our lives. I never write reviews but wanted to so I could make sure other families would have the same experience we did. Show reply
Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Grandson loves his Oli6

Just wanted to thank this company for such a wonderful product! My daughter in law tried many different formulas with our grandson. He was suffering from colic and really bad eczema. We had heard good things about goats milk and suggested it and all the positive reviews directed us to Oli6. Since then we’ve seen a huge difference with his skin already and really happy to see everyone more happy and relaxed. We feel more confident with Oli6 when we babysit him too and very easy for us to pop into Coles and buy some if needed when they visit us. Show details ·  1
Maimaimai
MaimaimaiSydney, NSW
  Toddler

Perfect solution for sons cows milk issues

We’re so happy we gave goats milk a go. We had tried moving on from breastfeeding to cows milk, but it gave our 18 month old lots of issues. His daycare teacher mentioned Oli6 being used by another family there. We’re onto our 3rd tin now it’s been great so far. No more bloated tummy and he loves his sippy cup before bed. Highly recommend this! Show details ·  1
Elle
Elle6 posts
I Ting
I Ting

The formula to go for!

I first tried oli6 because of the review that it's one of the formula closest to breast milk and our baby was refusing bottle. She started taking bottles as soon as we offered her oli6. It's also gentle for her tummy so she has been having less reflux and gas issue. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So thankful to have Oli6 for my new born

I had my new born son 6 days ago. I can’t fully breast feed to keep up with my son’s needs. I’ve been feeding him Oli6 since the day he’s born and he’s been sleeping really well, no indigestions or an upset tummy. I just feel so thankful that I have Oli6 at such a demanding time that simply works. One less big problem for me to worry about so that I can focus on being a new mum. Show details ·  1
mumof2
mumof2

Perfect Milk For Our Little One

Oli6 has been a fantastic addition to our family's nutrition. It is a wholesome and great option that's not only delicious but also packed with essential nutrients. My child loves the smooth taste, and it is a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. Highly recommend it! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Toddler

Has been an absolute blessing

I have found oli6 to be the best alternate to breast feeding by far . I have used this product on all three of my babies , with my youngest suffering from reflux and intolerances oli6 was the only formula that didn’t cause this .
My babies transitioned to oli6 with no issues at all. I would highly recommend Oli6 to anyone with babies to young children . Show details ·  1
Duncan S
Duncan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Infant
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Best Formula ever!

Oli6 was a game changer for my grandson. He had colic and a friend suggested to try Goats Milk. We picked Oli6 and he is thriving. Will be using this for our next granddaughter arriving soon Show details ·  1

Sue Akkawi
Sue AkkawiSydney, NSW
  Infant

Love this formula so gentle

I absolutely love this formula for my newborn when I feel my breastmilk is in low supply for that day. Very gentle on her tummy and she took it straight away which is tough when you have a breastfeed baby. I was wondering what specific oils are in the ingredients though because it only says vegetable oils but would like to know exactly what blend . Show details ·  1
Ngoc
NgocSydney, NSW
  Milk Junior

My son loves it and doesn’t flare up his eczema!!

My son can’t tolerate dairy milk or formula so this is a great alternative. Not many brands cater to his age group. So we’re grateful to find a formula that he loves drinking and provides the nutrients he needs for his age. One very happy Boy! Show details ·  1
Courtney
CourtneyTasmania4 posts
Geraldine A.
Geraldine A.
  Toddler

Our picky eater loves it

There’s not much our picky eater will eat or drink but she’s always happy to have her oli6 drink. 10/10 recommend and made the weaning from being breast fed so easy she essentially self weaned! Show details ·  1