Olitech Easy Mate+

MPN: OLT2914

MEC

MECSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A very good product

The large format and bright display are very good, I only use this phone for messaging and calling. It a mobile that suits my purpose. I am very happy with it

Purchased in December 2018.

Anne HealySydney, NSW

Am very pleased with my phone, would be lost without it.

I am pleased that I bought this type of phone, I find the numbers very easy to use as they are much bigger than another phone I had. I normally use the phone for receiving and texting and making calls which work extremely well. I had a problem with my phone a little while ago and the technical department were soo helpful, I bought a new battery and my phone is working perfectly. Cannot speak highly enough about the help I received, would recommend the Olitech phone to anyone.

Retro Girl

Retro GirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

This phone has been user friendly and convenient for my husband who is not very much into technology.

Although i noted that the phone has now been discontinued, I was still able to purchase a replacement battery. I'm unsure why the phone has been discontinued as it really is a nifty little phone.

Purchased in February 2017.

Software

Fantastic, just perfect for the older generation who can't work a normal mobile phone

I love the phone, the only problem was trying to set up through the website, but the staff were very helpful when I called them and it was set up in no time.

Purchased in October 2019.

Fiona T

Fiona T

Great phone for my 86yr old mum with arthritic hands.

It would be an excellent phone for someone hard of hearing or sight. Even on quietest setting it's a bit loud for my mum with good hearing. Another drawback is Smart Text has no Abc option only ABC or abc (unless I'm missing an option somewhere). Otherwise, easy to use and good quality. Love the SOS button and torch options.

Purchased in September 2019 for $149.00.

mal

malGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great phone

this phone of 87 year old lady in a nursing home and she can use it without a many problems
this is her 2nd easy mate phone we looked at many models but came back to to this phone

Adam

AdamMid North Coast, NSW

Ideal mobile phone for an elderly loved one!!

Simple and straight forward design yet exactly what's needed for someone in their later years. The 'SOS' red button feature is particularly appreciated giving us all great peace of mind!

Mr and Mrs.

Mr and Mrs.

Excellent pleasant service,very prompt help when needed.

Phone very easy to use.Not yet used the camera. Mostly used so my wife can keep track of where I am ! Would definitely recommend for the older person to use.

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct from Olitech.

Lou

Lou

Great mobile phone for my 91 year old father. He finds it very easy to use!

Dad doesn’t use the camera or any apps. He only uses it to make and receive calls which is all he wanted and for this function he finds it wonderful. He especially likes the big keypad and the screen. He said he would highly recommend this mobile.

TRIFFIC Phone

Don't use the Camera.
Display is great.
Just calling.
No Apps.
This is my fourth mobile phone. I have had a ZTE, a Motorola, an iPhone all of which gave me a headache.
This phone is great for me. So simple.

Purchased in July 2019 for $165.00.

Russell B

Russell BSALE

Great phone for the elderly

Nice big buttons and simple to use. My Dad has no trouble with its use. It is now his only phone due to availability in his home. He doesn't do SMS and use the other features so they'll lie dormant.

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct from Olitech.

Wriggles

WrigglesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My elderly father found it quite easy to use.

As my father is in a nursing home and no longer ambulatory I needed to get him a simple phone to use with large buttons and a minimum of features. The easy mate plus has suited well and has the added benefit of being on a lanyard so he can wear it and it’s always in reach.

Purchased in August 2019 for $165.00.

Ruseell S

Ruseell SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so good for the over 80's

Mel

MelCentral West, NSW

Overall a good product for its function and cost..

Excellent for simplicity , easy to read instructions and set up.
Large , raised and light up buttons , voice prompted on digits pressed. Easy to see large digits pressed on screen. The overall screen size needs to be larger , would suggest a flip style instead for both screen size and to prevent pocket calling. Buttons are very sensitive.
Has good signal coverage , has good sound clarity and volume .
The camera is terrible day or night , lacks focus and clarity. A bit complicated to find and to use the camera . Does not have a simple one press camera botton.
Hard to open back case for battery/sim insert..
Can not comment on the emergency button as i have not set it up or needed to use it yet , though its a great idea for peace of mind .

Trev

TrevHunter Region, NSW

Extremely simple to use. All the settings are large and easy to select and use. Well worth the money.

Camera quality satisfactory. Excellent display with White on black Theme.
Besides messaging and calling, not that much really. Everything so far has run very smoothly.
Cannot use Voicemail though. According to tour technical folk, the problem should be rectified by August 26th at 5 pm. Sounds like a problem with the Telstra network.....Here's hoping.

Maureen S

Maureen SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for Grannies

Hi being a true granny the only thing I use my phone for is to make and receive calls and receive and send text messages. Which is great for me works perfectly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $169.00.

Steve Goodwin

Steve GoodwinMelbourne

This phone is perfect for my elderly Mother.

The technical assistance is second to none. An easy to set up and use phone for everyday use. It replaces the requirement for a home phone. The features are plentiful.

Purchased in July 2019.

Software

Better then my previous one

The phone was purchased for my wife who isn't tech savvy and therefore suited to the modern smart phones. She uses solely for a phone she uses when away from house. Her previous phone was thru Telstra and whilst adequate was cumbersome. She is very satisfied with this phone and also happy with the extra applications the phone has, such as speed dial. It is quite easy to use and is easy visible inside and outside alike.

jackie

jackieSydney, NSW

olitech easy mate mobile phone

i love this phone its so easy to use for my brother at the moment its mainly use for calling as hes learning to use in emergency and to call people in contacts if need too & people call him and so easy to know how to answer phone , plus when learning it actually talks to you ,he hasnt tried camera as yet needs to put sd card in there

Purchased in July 2019.

MKBok

MKBokTamworth

This phone, easy for pensioners is great.

Satisfaction, could not be more than happy. We have two, when hubby saw mine he changed to the same. Congratulations to the Company for having the foresightedness to design a phone that us older people can readily use.

I must also congratulate the sales team as nothing was a trouble and were most professional. I can honestly recommend Olitech to anyone looking for a quality phone and great service.

Purchased in May 2019.