Olitech Easy Mate+

Olitech Easy Mate+ (page 2 of 3)

MPN: OLT2914

Ann D

Ann DAU

Great little phone easy to use

Purchased for Mum who is in aged care with no fixed landlines, she is so happy to be able to communicate with friends again. Sits on a stand so looks like a landline, in the past she had a mobile & used to put it away so it would go flat. She is mainly using to make and receive calls, we have loaded contact details in the phone and demonstrated other features however it is a work in progress with lessons each time we visit. Would recommend & have noticed many other residents have the same phone

Purchased in July 2019 for $164.00.

Software

Made my wife happy as i can now contact anytime.

Excellent little mobile as i brought for my wife who doesn't like technology!She loves to use it as it is straight forward and easy to use and operate.Well done to olitech!

Purchased in July 2019 at Online .

Peter KeenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am very happy with the service that I got, but a little disappointed with the phone and the website itself.

1. The Calendar option allows dates to be flagged but it does not save any content. This is a fault.
2. I want the input to be silent but setting it that way also stops the phone from ringing. These functions should be separated.
3. The phone cannot be carried in a handbag or pocket, even with a case, without the keys being pressed. If speed dialling is set, then this often results in the person being called unintentionally. The beeping is also embarrassing since the silent mode cannot be set (see 2. above)
4. The website is unfinished and little errors like the ".../30 words" at the bottom of this review have not been corrected. This does not give me confidence.

Purchased in July 2019 for $189.00.

Linda

LindaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Issues with calls dropping out all the time

Purchased in July 2019 for $169.00.

Senior person

Senior personPerth, WA

Cute phone

I am still learning how to use the phone. So far I am happy with phone design, and its convex keys - it is easy to press them and the numbers are clear. The screen is fine and the display is big enough to read it. As a novice, I only wish the manunal would be more detailed and fully describe all options and available functions.

Purchased in June 2019 at on line.

Robbie

Robbie

Phone for very senior person !

Phone is for 95 year old mother. She likes the basic features but does not use the rest. My real only comment at this stage is the Display of Titles in the Menu Section, ie; The "Active" title line is in a pale grey colour. It is there fore difficult to read especially outdoors. Why not keep it BLACK like following title headings ?! or even better make it a RED colour ? NB: I did enter 'Speed" Numbers for Mum but cannot find the link to work out who I put on which number to tell Mum !! Can you help ? Thanks for now.

MabelC

MabelCIllawarra, NSW

Elderly people gem

I just need it for outgoing and incoming calls especially from my sick husband. Occasionally to send and receive messages. I wanted something very simple and basic but with big numbers due to my poor vision. At the moment these are the features I’m using, probably slowly I will improve my skills in technology
Thanks for such a practical mobile phone

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $169.00.

Great for seniors

Purchased in June 2019 for $160.00.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Bach to the Future!!

This phone is very similar to the Nokia Classic I used about 20 years ago. Admittedly, going back to the older technology feels a bit "clunky" at first, but now have less operating mistakes than with the "faster-than-light" phones. A couple of unexpected side issues. I needed to use an earpiece with the "smart" phone, but can hear clearly now. Also the ring tone is louder and the vibration stronger. My assumption is that as the "smart" phones are getting thinner and lighter, all the components are getting smaller. I predominantly only use the phone for calls and SMS - hence the "smart" phone had a lot of functions which were never used. Useability outdoors is good with the bright screen.

easy to use

phone only used by elderly person to make or receive calls. only problem we found was the power button shouldnt be under the loudspeaker button. my mothers sight isnt great and she shakes so sometimes she turns it off.

Purchased in June 2019 at olitech for $169.00.

Good for the elderly

Phone is great apart from back cover being impossible for elderly to open. Purchased olitech phone cover but design does not allow you to lock key pad when phone is in the cover. If you don’t lock it the cover pushes down on the keys activating them

Purchased in May 2019 at Internet for $159.00.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Love the menu button!

I bought this phone for my father and think the buttons set aside for Menu, Speaker Phone, and Magnifying Glass are great. The only problem is the phone can't be used with the charging cradle if you have put the protective cover on the phone. My father would struggle to take the cover off for charging.

Purchased in June 2019 for $185.00.

Johnny

JohnnyMid West, WA

Great phone - not just for seniors

The useability of this phone is excellent. Very nice, clear display that is easy to read out of doors; and a clean simple menu that allows you to easy set up. Recommended.

DRB

DRBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for seniors!

Purchased for my elderly mother who is losing her landline soon due to NBN and who has trouble using her current mobile phone, because it is too complex. The Olitech Easymate is much easier for Mum to use as it has mostly basic functions. (Mum hasn't attempted photos or texts yet ... baby steps). The cradle charging function makes it easier for Mum compared to plugging in a cord. The buttons are large and the phone speaking confirmation of buttons pressed is brilliant. Very good for seniors.

Judy

JudyPerth, WA

Great!

Perfect phone for seniors - easy to use, good size and bright display. My mum is very satisfied - although she only uses it for calls. Ring tone could still be a little louder..but she is a little hard of hearing!

3n1gm4

3n1gm4

EasyMate+

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our second Easymate

Purchased a second Easymate mobile for my wife after being very satisfied with mine over the past 12 months. We just use our mobiles for making and receiving calls and texts and didn't want anything more high tech that offered features we wouldn't use.

Pete

PeteCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Phone for Seniors

Quickly got used to using this phone. It's easy to hold, I can read the display and the keys are a good size. No more fumbling and dropping the phone. Sound quality also good.

Purchased in May 2019 at on line for $189.00.

joseph anderson

joseph andersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good phone for seniors

after initial problems caused by me and fixed by Olitech help my phone is up and running. I could not hear callers on my previous phone, but the sound is loud and clear on this Olitch one the phone is also simple to use when entering new contacts I am very happy with my purchase

Purchased in May 2018 for $169.00.

Olitech SupportOlitech

Thank you Mr Anderson. Please let us know if we can assist any further.
Kind regards

Tonia

ToniaSydney, NSW

Good Phone for my Elderly Mother

I purchased the phone for its simplicity , large keypad and ring tone volume. It’s what my 84 yo mum needed. We liked the yellow phone cover however to place the phone on charge the cover needs to be removed. This is a little difficult for my mums fingers so unfortunately we are unable to use the cover .

Purchased in April 2019 for $169.00.