Olitech Easy Mate+

Olitech Easy Mate+ (page 3 of 4)

MPN: OLT2914

• Software
MabelC

MabelCIllawarra, NSW

Elderly people gem

I just need it for outgoing and incoming calls especially from my sick husband. Occasionally to send and receive messages. I wanted something very simple and basic but with big numbers due to my poor vision. At the moment these are the features I’m using, probably slowly I will improve my skills in technology
Thanks for such a practical mobile phone

Dee

Dee

Great for seniors

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Bach to the Future!!

This phone is very similar to the Nokia Classic I used about 20 years ago. Admittedly, going back to the older technology feels a bit "clunky" at first, but now have less operating mistakes than with the "faster-than-light" phones. A couple of unexpected side issues. I needed to use an earpiece with the "smart" phone, but can hear clearly now. Also the ring tone is louder and the vibration stronger. My assumption is that as the "smart" phones are getting thinner and lighter, all the components are getting smaller. I predominantly only use the phone for calls and SMS - hence the "smart" phone had a lot of functions which were never used. Useability outdoors is good with the bright screen.

easy to use

phone only used by elderly person to make or receive calls. only problem we found was the power button shouldnt be under the loudspeaker button. my mothers sight isnt great and she shakes so sometimes she turns it off.

Good for the elderly

Phone is great apart from back cover being impossible for elderly to open. Purchased olitech phone cover but design does not allow you to lock key pad when phone is in the cover. If you don’t lock it the cover pushes down on the keys activating them

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Love the menu button!

I bought this phone for my father and think the buttons set aside for Menu, Speaker Phone, and Magnifying Glass are great. The only problem is the phone can't be used with the charging cradle if you have put the protective cover on the phone. My father would struggle to take the cover off for charging.

Johnny

JohnnyMid West, WA

Great phone - not just for seniors

The useability of this phone is excellent. Very nice, clear display that is easy to read out of doors; and a clean simple menu that allows you to easy set up. Recommended.

DRB

DRBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for seniors!

Purchased for my elderly mother who is losing her landline soon due to NBN and who has trouble using her current mobile phone, because it is too complex. The Olitech Easymate is much easier for Mum to use as it has mostly basic functions. (Mum hasn't attempted photos or texts yet ... baby steps). The cradle charging function makes it easier for Mum compared to plugging in a cord. The buttons are large and the phone speaking confirmation of buttons pressed is brilliant. Very good for seniors.

Judy

JudyPerth, WA

Great!

Perfect phone for seniors - easy to use, good size and bright display. My mum is very satisfied - although she only uses it for calls. Ring tone could still be a little louder..but she is a little hard of hearing!

3n1gm4

3n1gm4

EasyMate+

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our second Easymate

Purchased a second Easymate mobile for my wife after being very satisfied with mine over the past 12 months. We just use our mobiles for making and receiving calls and texts and didn't want anything more high tech that offered features we wouldn't use.

Pete

PeteCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Phone for Seniors

Quickly got used to using this phone. It's easy to hold, I can read the display and the keys are a good size. No more fumbling and dropping the phone. Sound quality also good.

joseph anderson

joseph andersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good phone for seniors

after initial problems caused by me and fixed by Olitech help my phone is up and running. I could not hear callers on my previous phone, but the sound is loud and clear on this Olitch one the phone is also simple to use when entering new contacts I am very happy with my purchase

Olitech
Olitech SupportOlitech

Thank you Mr Anderson. Please let us know if we can assist any further.
Kind regards
Olitech

Tonia

ToniaSydney, NSW

Good Phone for my Elderly Mother

I purchased the phone for its simplicity , large keypad and ring tone volume. It’s what my 84 yo mum needed. We liked the yellow phone cover however to place the phone on charge the cover needs to be removed. This is a little difficult for my mums fingers so unfortunately we are unable to use the cover .

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A+ Customer Service

Fabulous customer service! Phone only took 2 days but it didn't power on, rang Olitech and they send another immediately and spare battery ; no probs! Plus free return. New phone worked straight out of box and hoping my 90 year old dementia affected Mum uses it to call her sister in the UK.

Find out how Olitech Easy Mate+ compares to other Mobile Phones

A great device for oldies who just want a phone

I don't want a smart phone because I don't think they are all that smart. The Olitech Easy Mate+ was the solution for me because it is a simple device designed for older people. It all works well including the Bluetooth to my hearing aids. My only grumble is that reception inside the house is not quite as strong as my previous phone. Ben

RobyEmma

RobyEmmaVictoria

A miracle for oldies

RonnyCravenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not As Good As First Impressions Suggest

Magy

MagyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for seniors

I made an inquiry which was responded to very quickly with the answers I was looking for eg - I ordered the phone the next morning and within 2 days it was delivered and my husband was able to use it - clear instructions, easy to use - PERFECT piece of technology for those not so technology-minded. Many thanks Olitech.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
David

DavidMELBOURNE

Well thought out

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Costaasked

I bought a new Olitech easy flip I turned it on for the first time and it says system UI has stopped, what do you think I should do ?

Hi Costa.
I bought and returned the Olitech Easy flip as I reckon it's a miniature complex smart phone. I would contact Olitech via their web site and ask them. I must confess that I don't know what Ul means. They also have 3 lots of video instructions for your Easy flip. Very informative but I reckon it highlights its complexity. That's why I went back to my Olitech Easy Mate which is fantastic in comparison. If you don't get satisfaction from Olitech then contact your provider.
Good luck...…...Aussie.

Costa

Thank you for your reply, I believe the easy mate was discontinued and then I went for the easy flip. I will ring them in the morning.

Anne P

Anne Pasked

Has the 3G been turned off? We are in Hobart. My husband's phone won't call any numbers and he gets a message that "this number is not available on this service."

Hi Anne.
My Olitech Easy Mate is still working fine. I have to say I don't fully understand what's going on. There's talk of 5G already which makes me nervous. If I do buy a new 4G mobile phone now, how long would it be good for? Maybe he should contact his provider. I'm on Vodafone Prepay. Aussie.

Parkes F.

Parkes F.asked

Hi my elderly mum has an olitech she is having trouble...when she answers it she cant hear me unless she presses the speaker and then it is not always clear (I can hear her though). Have they somehow turned call volume off ??

Aussie S.

I can't think of any way that the call volume can be turned off Parks. The only thing I can think is that she is in a poor reception area which can change even just walking around the house. Check the vertical line ramp shaped icon in the extreme top left. There should be at least 4 gradually lengthening vertical lines. Any less and you are losing reception. If reception is getting weak the lines will gradually start to disappear. Also check the battery in the extreme top right. The battery shape should have all black vertical lines.
Good luck...…..Aussie.

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives