Olitech Easy Mate+

Olitech Easy Mate+ (page 4 of 4)

MPN: OLT2914

Well thought out

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Mags

MagsPerth, WA

Expected so much more for price

Never known a phone whereby it is so easy to cut the line off by moving your cheek or standing up. This is happening a lot. The red button is too prominent. The battery life is terrible compared to my very cheap Samsung whose battery lasted 10 days. You are lucky to get 2 days from Olitech. Had I known about these unfriendly features, I would never hav bought it, and invested in another phone. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Kiefer b

Kiefer b

Easy to use, fantastic phone

Awesome phone to use, easy to call on, very simple, i love it, i use this phone on a daily basis and the simplicity of this phone is astounding, if you ever wants to use a simple, easy to use phone this is for you, i love this phone so much it makes day to day tasks so much easier

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mobile Phones

Find out how Olitech Easy Mate+ compares to other Mobile Phones

william hall

william hallSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

dead phone

Purchase model number olt2914 easy mate on the 21/9/2017 the phone is completely dead. This is the second this has happened to the phone. I think it maybe a faulty battery. As a aged pensioner and not tech savvy. I need this phone for any emergency that may occur. Living in a remote area. I need to rely on the mobile

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Costaasked

I bought a new Olitech easy flip I turned it on for the first time and it says system UI has stopped, what do you think I should do ?

Hi Costa.
I bought and returned the Olitech Easy flip as I reckon it's a miniature complex smart phone. I would contact Olitech via their web site and ask them. I must confess that I don't know what Ul means. They also have 3 lots of video instructions for your Easy flip. Very informative but I reckon it highlights its complexity. That's why I went back to my Olitech Easy Mate which is fantastic in comparison. If you don't get satisfaction from Olitech then contact your provider.
Good luck...…...Aussie.

Costa

Thank you for your reply, I believe the easy mate was discontinued and then I went for the easy flip. I will ring them in the morning.

Anne P

Anne Pasked

Has the 3G been turned off? We are in Hobart. My husband's phone won't call any numbers and he gets a message that "this number is not available on this service."

Hi Anne.
My Olitech Easy Mate is still working fine. I have to say I don't fully understand what's going on. There's talk of 5G already which makes me nervous. If I do buy a new 4G mobile phone now, how long would it be good for? Maybe he should contact his provider. I'm on Vodafone Prepay. Aussie.

Parkes F.

Parkes F.asked

Hi my elderly mum has an olitech she is having trouble...when she answers it she cant hear me unless she presses the speaker and then it is not always clear (I can hear her though). Have they somehow turned call volume off ??

Aussie S.

I can't think of any way that the call volume can be turned off Parks. The only thing I can think is that she is in a poor reception area which can change even just walking around the house. Check the vertical line ramp shaped icon in the extreme top left. There should be at least 4 gradually lengthening vertical lines. Any less and you are losing reception. If reception is getting weak the lines will gradually start to disappear. Also check the battery in the extreme top right. The battery shape should have all black vertical lines.
Good luck...…..Aussie.

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives