Olitech EasyFlip

• Hardware
UN HAPPY

UN HAPPYSouth East Queensland, QLD

UNHAPPY

bought 6 months ago for partner, worst phone ever, battery would not stay charged, charger would only work sometimes. had to buy another phone, now out of pocket (as a pensioner can not afford to loose $200 +) as company will not give a refund after contacting them, would not recommend to anyone

Purchased in March 2020.

Bill

Bill

Not for me

Sorry this phone is not for me. I am unable to do most of the things J can do with my current phone.
I appreciate it is not a smart phone but I need some of the apps my phone has that I cannot download into your phone, Maybe you will have the technology some day, You get what you pay for.

Purchased in August 2020 for $200.00.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yes the phone is easy to flip open but for a senior with vision problems, its too complicated

Purchased in August 2020 for $199.00.

Mobile Phones

Find out how Olitech EasyFlip compares to other Mobile Phones

brewsterly

brewsterly

UPDATED Review after 5 months

Purchased in July 2020 at Oliteck for $199.00.

Aussie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not honour warranty.

I expected same simplicity as my Easy Mate which I love but it's not 4G. Age 70+ not tech savvy I found icons and buttons too hard to see on Easy Flip. "Disatisfied" my refund request as per their warranty satement was refused due to "not receiving returns during current pandemic situation." "Disatisfied" has since been deleted from their warranty statement. Do they not accept other posted packages during this pandemic? As a pensioner I can't afford to pay $200 on something I'll never use.

Aussie Sadler.

Purchased in May 2020 at On line. for $200.00.

Olitech
Olitech SupportOlitech

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Doesn't read the sim card

Purchased the EasyFlip fir my mum. Have tried and tried to get it working, message is no sim, no network. The sim worked in another phone.
It looks like this phone cannot read the sim card.

Purchased in April 2020 at Online from Olitech for $199.00.

Lyn

Lynasked

Hi does this phone have predictive text option and does the font size can be changed to larger

Peter S.
Peter S.

Yes, it has predictive text and the font can be changed. Great simple solid phone for the elderly technology-averse people. I wouldn't use it to send long texts but simple messages can be set up. Dialling is good through the Photo Dial function and has good emergency contact function. Overall I like it, no touch screen, no browser, very simple phone

Alan
Alan

Sending an SMS on this phone is a total pain as it uses the old multi tap system and certainly not something an older person could manage. I haven't tried altering the text size but remember that the screen is very small so a larger text would limit the amount of information available at any one time. Don't bother trying to sent or receive photos as the camera is pretty awful and so far I haven't been able to receive any incoming photos.( My wife did receive "half" a photo at one point so I told the sender to resend to my smart phone which was naturally OK) .This is a very basic Flip phone similar to 1999 models and so is best limited to receiving and making phone calls providing a tech savvy friend can set up the contact list and speed dialling.

Phillip B.

Phillip B.asked

Serious about purchase of Easy Flip 4G,but as I have a Standard SIM CARD (25x15)(in my now defunct old phone )
HOW do I change over for Olitech as appears necessary??
Thanking you in anticipation your reply please.
Phillip

Julie
Julie

Go to your mobile provider and buy a new sim Make sure you get them to transfer your mobile number to new sim

Scout

Scoutasked

I have just been looking t the reviews for the Olitech Easyflip phone, and there were a number who said that the battery life of this phone is very very bad.. can you enlighten me please???

Ian Bainbridge
Ian Bainbridge

It is a lot better than many of its competitors. Only when we cease to depend on Chinese manufactured batteries will we really start to see phones with reasonable battery lives.

Jenny
Jenny

It does have to be charged up quite regularly.

See all Olitech EasyFlip (2019) questions

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives

CategoryMobile Phones