Olitech EasyFlip

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

great product

Very satisfied with all aspects and options with this phone. Lovely big numbers on screen and loud ring tones if needed. Easy to use and I like the flip as it won't butt dial.

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

samoht

samohtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Does the job I want

The Power charger lead has a fault. Got to giggle it to get it to work in cradle.
Have no problems when I use my old Nokia lead.
Too easy to switch torch on.

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Fantastic Purchase

Very happy with this phone which was purchased for my mum who is 97.
Mum had previously used your other Flip Phone which died suddenly so we had no hesitation in purchasing a new phone from you again.
Buttons are clear and easy to read.
Kristen gave outstanding assistance. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020 at Direct from Olitech for $179.00.

Bsuhbaby

BsuhbabyQld

The Smart Alternative to the ‘Smart Phone’

Sound quality and total volume is quite something. Haven’t had a chance to use the camera yet, but this is a solid phone that never makes phone calls all by itself:)

Geronimo

GeronimoHunter Region, NSW

Almost perfect for me.

Almost everything is great, almost...... Battery life is pathetic, my 15 year old Nokia, same size battery, lasted around ten days, Easyflip does not last two days????????? Is there a better battery available?

Purchased in October 2020 at Olitech for $199.00.

Performance
Software
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good for what we need

Have not used the camera yet ! ( We have a very good older CAMERA )!
Good brightness
We are only using the phone for calling & messaging
We do not run any apps
Many thanks for the chance to replt

Purchased in October 2020.

Great phone for elderly and impaired

Bought for my mum.
Easy to use.
Directional and OK button take a little getting used too.
Audio and screen clarity is very good.
A great phone for the not too tech aware

Purchased in November 2020 for $199.00.

Chrissie

ChrissieMid North Coast, NSW

Just right for requirements

I purchased this phone for my sister who requires a basic and easy to use form of communication. The clear to read screen plus quick dial buttons are ideal for her. It was only bought a couple of weeks ago but so far is going well.

Purchased in October 2020.

Tryria

Tryria3131

After One Week I Say WOW!

Purchased in October 2020 for $199.00.

Find out how Olitech EasyFlip compares to other Mobile Phones

The phone is perfect for my needs

My recently purchased easy flip 4G mobile phone is perfect for me. I only use it to make phone calls and messaging and occasionally the camera. So far everything works smoothly thank you.

Maria

Purchased in September 2020 for $199.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
MM

MMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for elderly parent!

The Olitech EasyFlip was purchased for our elderly mum to replace an old 3G Doro which died after many years of use. The decision was based on Choice reports and mum's very limited ability to navigate a mobile phone. The EasyFlip is a basic mobile phone with more features than she requires; making and receiving calls. Very happy with Olitech purchasing process and excellent after sales customer service.

Purchased in September 2020 for $219.00.

Resonable but very limited phone.

Camera very low quality, needs improving to be usuable.
Display very good but color would be nice.
Notes. Very basic but does the job it is designed.
Apps run smoothly sometimes.
No battery charging light.

Purchased in September 2020 at Olitech for $198.00.

Mike

MikeBALLARAT CENTRAL

Nice little phone - great for seniors

Bought this phone for my father - his first mobile phone at 90 years plus. Seems to be managing it ok so far. Minimal easy setup required. Only using it as a phone, so no comment on other built in features. Prompt shipping from Olitech, but Australia Post not as efficient in delivery.

Purchased in September 2020 for $199.00.

Good phone

It is easy for my 80 year old mum to hear when talking to people on the phone and the sound quality is very clear. I do think some of the options such as how to get capitals and punctuation for texts are too hard to use for older people. When selecting punctuation if you don’t get there quickly enough it reverts back before you can make your selection. The hardcopy manual is not entirely clear, I had to view the online Olitech manual to work some things out. Otherwise happy with phone quality.

Purchased in September 2020.

Minor Improvement Required

Purchased in August 2020 for $199.00.

Beryl C

Beryl CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clearer Sound

It is early days but the sound seems much clearer for my extremely deaf husband. He is enjoying talking to family and friends. Camera etc have not yet been used

Purchased in August 2020 for $200.00.

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good except the battery life

The phone is quite user friendly once you get used to its operation. It contains features very suitable for the seniors. We have not yet tried the camera or the sending and receiving of photos and videos and hence cannot commend on that.
However, we are very disappointed with the battery life, having to constantly check to ensure we have enough battery to last a conversation.
The volume is certainly loud when the loudspeaker or the hearing aid button is turned on; even without a bluetooth connection to a hearing aid. The choice of ringtones should include more familiar tunes so to make it easier to recognise whose phone is ringing.

Purchased in August 2020 at Burwood for $199.00.

john limond

john limondHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect .my mother is 90

Mum is 90 ..trust me not a easy transition to mobile technology
the plan suited her needs just a phone for her application but very satisfying her being able to master this technology ..especially being hard of hearing .the text being able to be increased on screen also a help ...
Down side the flip phone a bit tiny to handle but yet still a positive as long battery life cradle for ease of charging is worth the size compromise
the delivery and transactions were smooth and awesome service thankyou
Regards john limond
Maitland nsw

Purchased in June 2020 for $199.00.

Richard J

Richard J

Better than expected.

Easy to use and logical programmes. Uncomplicated until I got to data hotspotting which took a little figuring out. The camera works pretty well as does the whole unit in being easy to read and uncomplicated. What I really like is that it fits easily into my pocket compared to many smart phones are just too slab like to comfortably fit. The bluetooth function works well with hands free in the car although for some reason, the call logs do not appear. Pleased that I bought one.

Purchased in July 2020 for $199.00.

H Jay

H JayAdelaide

Very good actually!

Purchased in July 2020 at Olitech.

Lyn

Lynasked

Hi does this phone have predictive text option and does the font size can be changed to larger

Peter S.
Peter S.

Yes, it has predictive text and the font can be changed. Great simple solid phone for the elderly technology-averse people. I wouldn't use it to send long texts but simple messages can be set up. Dialling is good through the Photo Dial function and has good emergency contact function. Overall I like it, no touch screen, no browser, very simple phone

Alan
Alan

Sending an SMS on this phone is a total pain as it uses the old multi tap system and certainly not something an older person could manage. I haven't tried altering the text size but remember that the screen is very small so a larger text would limit the amount of information available at any one time. Don't bother trying to sent or receive photos as the camera is pretty awful and so far I haven't been able to receive any incoming photos.( My wife did receive "half" a photo at one point so I told the sender to resend to my smart phone which was naturally OK) .This is a very basic Flip phone similar to 1999 models and so is best limited to receiving and making phone calls providing a tech savvy friend can set up the contact list and speed dialling.

Phillip B.

Phillip B.asked

Serious about purchase of Easy Flip 4G,but as I have a Standard SIM CARD (25x15)(in my now defunct old phone )
HOW do I change over for Olitech as appears necessary??
Thanking you in anticipation your reply please.
Phillip

Julie
Julie

Go to your mobile provider and buy a new sim Make sure you get them to transfer your mobile number to new sim

Scout

Scoutasked

I have just been looking t the reviews for the Olitech Easyflip phone, and there were a number who said that the battery life of this phone is very very bad.. can you enlighten me please???

Ian Bainbridge
Ian Bainbridge

It is a lot better than many of its competitors. Only when we cease to depend on Chinese manufactured batteries will we really start to see phones with reasonable battery lives.

Jenny
Jenny

It does have to be charged up quite regularly.

See all Olitech EasyFlip (2019) questions

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives

CategoryMobile Phones