Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Satisfied

This product suits very well for the purpose that it was purchased. Used in Aged care home where patient eyesight is not good - numbers and keys on phone large. Also patient doesn't make many phone calls but needs to be able to receive calls.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech Telco for $189.00.

Mum loves her new found freedom!

I purchased the Homephone for mum who is in aged care. Not one to use a normal mobile phone at all, this is perfect and loves it, just what she needed and easy to receive and make calls.

Purchased in August 2019 for $185.00.

Great phone for seniors.

Ordered by priority post. Delivery was prompt. SIM card was already installed so it made activation easy. Good loud ringing volume. Easy to program most used numbers. I have already recommended it to two other friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech online for $180.00.

Congratulations Olitech

We were seeking an alternative to our Telstra Landline & came across the Olitech Easy Tel after much searching.

Operating via a sim, it connects to a power point & has a battery back up in case of power failure, you will never be caught out & easy to use.

We feel this has a wider application than initially intended & deserves to be more widely advertised.

The clarity, build quality & functions, far surpass that of Telstra's product.

An excellent product & is worth consideration, it far exceeded our expectations.

We have achieved savings of almost $500 p/a compared to Telstra's charges, best of all, no dreaded NBN nor Telstra which were hopeless.

We are not impaired in any way (where marketing on this product appears to be directed).

This product suits our requirements coupled with our standard mobile & without the bells & whistles.

Purchased in August 2019.

Old phone

For a 87 year old this is perfect she has no problem seeing the numbers and is very happy to be able to ring her family would recommend for any senior.
Just perfect.

Purchased in July 2019.

Wonderful product - exceeded my expectations

I purchased the phone for my mum as she was unable to convert to a mobile phone. The buttons are very large and easy to read. The speaking and listening functions are fantastic. The features are perfect for hard of hearing people. The build quality is awesome. Phone was dispatched same day. The included instructions were accurate and easy to follow. I could not recommend this phone highly enough. It is the perfect solution for a low cost, seniors phone. Well done Olitech!

Purchased in July 2019.

Perfect phone for my elderly to Mother to use

The EasyTel has a great range of functionality and the plan is a great price for my elderly Mother who has a hearing disability and does not require Internet access. My Mother recently moved into a retirement village and the EasyTel met her requirements for a phone which is easy to use and has good functionality for people with hearing disabilities e.g. flashing light, volume boost and loud ring tone. It also has the options for emergency calls. The Telstra phone options could not compete with functionality and price. Thank you Olitech for providing a much needed option in the market place for elderly Australians who require basic home phones, reasonably priced without complex data plans.

Purchased in June 2019 at Olitech for $189.00.

What a wonderful invention.

Terrific phone for home, disabled, hard of hearing or even for people who do not use mobile phones or do not have phone lines. No contracts,connection fees or line rental.

Purchased in June 2019.

Great Product

This is a great product. My husband recently entered and aged care facility and was very upset that he couldn't communicate with me as often as he wanted. He is not able to use a mobile and had to rely on someone else ringing me for him. Now he has the EasyTel he can ring whenever he wants. He feels very secure now he has it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Online.

Perfect phone

Its a perfect phone for my Mum who cannot manage a mobile phone the staff at Olitech were brilliant to work with. Telstra/NBN had cut off my Mums landline for no reason with no plan to put it back on, they were pathetic to deal with even though my Mum is 93 they could not find a way to fix the problem so I did thanks to Olitech.

Purchased in May 2019.

Aged Care - Perfect

This is the perfect solution for my father who lives in an aged care home. He needed a phone, but is u nable to use a normal mobile, let alone a smartphone. It was too expensive to get a landline installed in his roo, so this phone was the perfect alternative.

Purchased in April 2019 for $189.00.

Perfect phone for low vision or hearing impaired

The phone addresses the needs of the elderly with hearing and sight deficiencies and is simple to setup. Speed dialing and the emergency ring around to 4 numbers makes it easy for them to call and provides a simple way to contact family in the event of an emergency. The speaker for the handset is quite loud and can be also boosted up to 40dB. Ringtone volume is very loud (I think 90dB) so I can hear from the other side of my house. The phone is a great alternative for people who don't want NBN or who want a simple and loud phone.

Purchased in March 2019 for $189.00.