Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenroy

JenroyHobart, TAS

Very Happy

I bought this phone for my elderly father who recently moved into a nursing home. Dad is over the moon with it as it looks like his old phone and he can use it easily. I purchased it and had it sent to my home first then I charged it and set it all up for him, adding all his contacts. I then sent it on to him and the nursing staff just plugged it in and turned it on for him & it was ready to go. I put our names on the M1, M2 & M3 button with a sticker so all he has to do is push the button with our names on it. It has made a huge difference to his independence and being able to contact us.

Junes

JunesSydney, NSW

Excellent for the elderly!

My elderly mother in a nursing home needs a phone the family can call her on. She will never ring anyone so it's a handset she can pick up when it rings, and replace easily when call is finished.

peter pullen

peter pullenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone easy for my 98 yr old father in law to use.

The one critic I have is the sim card is difficult to install with the flip up silver tab, I popped it out of position and had to relocate it in its lugs to install sim, a slide in interface as per a normal mobile would be easier and simpler, simple design change would solve the problem.

soups

soupsGippsland, VIC

This is the perfect solution

we bought this mobile phone for Ma (90yrs) - she had a mobile phone - but only turned it when she wanted to use it - it has no money on it - she had no phone in the home - this was the perfect solution - for all intent and purpose - it looks like a land line - Ma is none the wiser - it is kept plugged into the power - we can ring her anytime of the day - she has started to ring us, as it is so easy with the speed dial buttons - Ma thinks she has a land line and is enjoying it - good buy for those elderly people who don't or won't have a mobile phone - it looks like a land line - it feels like a land line - end of problem - highly recommend this product

Purchased in November 2019 for $189.00.

Getting used to it

Phone good although some aspects a little confusing to operate. Having to contact supplier for more usage information - good customer service. Easy to read and manipulate buttons for an older person.

Purchased in October 2019.

A great alternative for elderly when the NBN rolls into town. Works and fells just like a landline.

As the NBN was being rolled out into an Aged Care facility, many residence faced having their room landlines disconnected. The Oltech solution provided familiar phone functionality for elderly mother. Easy to use with three large memory buttons to press to call her three children. Once we made adjustments to the ringing length and disabled voice mail. She was very pleased with the new device.

Purchased in October 2019 for $209.00.

Alan

AlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely brilliant

Bought this for my dad, he's 92. Brilliant phone, very simple to use. He is half deaf but can hear this phone easily. He has carpet tunnel syndrome,so hi fingers are permanently numb, but has no problem with the large buttons. Thankyou once again .Great product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Olitec for $280.00.

Good product & service

I bought this with Olitech SIM installed - it worked immediately & I was surprised it had coverage in my (semirural) area. My elderly father with dementia can use the basic functions on the phone. I made sticky labels with names on them to cover the yellow speed dial buttons so he can call family/friends without having to remember phone numbers. I suggest Olitech provide labels like that in future to enhance useability! Setting it up in my fathers nursing home was as easy as plugging it in. In contrast we had so much trouble getting a landline set up for my mother in law in her nursing home. Wish we'd known about Olitech sooner!

Purchased in October 2019.

Great Hopes but .....

I have not been able to get the [phone to work with any degree of certainty. The slot for the SIM has not been robust and is broken. I will need to return for repair and also assistance in bedding the SIM correctly.

Purchased in September 2019 for $189.00.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Both pleased and disappointed

Service was great. Manual difficult to understand and extremely small - considering the phone is designed for the elderly/visually impaired the manual is practically unusable.
I also asked a question about the phone emergency function and two weeks later I’m still waiting for a reply. Disappointed....

Purchased in September 2019 at Online for $189.00.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer.

This was bought for my 84 year old mum who lives in a nursing home who has never used a mobile phone, the EasyTel Mobile Homephone is so simple and easy for her to use, it's an absolute godsend. The quality of the product is faultless. I must say that I'm also very happy with the swiftness of delivery and the service generally, please keep up the good work and good luck with your business.

Purchased in September 2019 for $189.00.

Russell

RussellPeel, WA

Easy to use alternative

I purchased this for my elderly mother who's arthritic hands made it extremely difficult to operate her existing mobile and as landline is not available at her new residence this was the perfect alternative.
Easy to operate with large clear buttons and hand piece operation.
I have found that the hand piece can easily be dislodged from its cradle and possibly could do with firmer locating positioning, however this is easy to live with in view of its many other benefits,
Mum is extremely happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019.

Fabulous alternative to landline for elderly/infirm.

When it became obvious that connection to the available landline (for my 92 year old mother when she moved into a nursing home) was never going to happen, it was suggested by friends and Vision Australia that a mobile desktop phone might be the ideal alternative for an elderly and visually incapacitated person. The Olitech company provided friendly and efficient service and a phone that my mother could readily and economically use to make the essential contact she needed with her wider family and friends. The phone's appearance appeals as it is familiar to an elderly lady who sometimes finds it so difficult to learn new tricks. Highly recommended.

Glen W

Glen WAU

Marvellous product, excellent service !

We purchased this for my elderly Mother-in-law when she went into care. She had problems with mobile phones and kept forgetting which buttons to push.
This is so easy to use and she loves it!

Purchased in September 2019.

BOYDVictoria

Very Satisfied

This product suits very well for the purpose that it was purchased. Used in Aged care home where patient eyesight is not good - numbers and keys on phone large. Also patient doesn't make many phone calls but needs to be able to receive calls.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech Telco for $189.00.

Mum loves her new found freedom!

I purchased the Homephone for mum who is in aged care. Not one to use a normal mobile phone at all, this is perfect and loves it, just what she needed and easy to receive and make calls.

Purchased in August 2019 for $185.00.

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Perth, WA

Great phone for seniors.

Ordered by priority post. Delivery was prompt. SIM card was already installed so it made activation easy. Good loud ringing volume. Easy to program most used numbers. I have already recommended it to two other friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech online for $180.00.

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Congratulations Olitech

Purchased in August 2019.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product - exceeded my expectations

I purchased the phone for my mum as she was unable to convert to a mobile phone. The buttons are very large and easy to read. The speaking and listening functions are fantastic. The features are perfect for hard of hearing people. The build quality is awesome. Phone was dispatched same day. The included instructions were accurate and easy to follow. I could not recommend this phone highly enough. It is the perfect solution for a low cost, seniors phone. Well done Olitech!

Purchased in July 2019.

Perfect phone for my elderly to Mother to use

The EasyTel has a great range of functionality and the plan is a great price for my elderly Mother who has a hearing disability and does not require Internet access. My Mother recently moved into a retirement village and the EasyTel met her requirements for a phone which is easy to use and has good functionality for people with hearing disabilities e.g. flashing light, volume boost and loud ring tone. It also has the options for emergency calls. The Telstra phone options could not compete with functionality and price. Thank you Olitech for providing a much needed option in the market place for elderly Australians who require basic home phones, reasonably priced without complex data plans.

Purchased in June 2019 at Olitech for $189.00.