Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Bill S.
Bill S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great alternative for the elderly.

My elderly mother was not comfortable with changing from her home phone to using a mobile phone. When her landline was going to be disconnected, we identified this as an alternative option.
The website was clear, ordering easy, delivery prompt and she transitioned to the new phone without any problems.
Service and support were excellent.

Nick SHunter Region, NSW

Peace of mind for myself and my elderly mother.

I had been looking for a suitable mobile phone for my elderly and totally non tech savvy mother, but all the while not being convinced she would be able to adjust to one, however as soon as I became aware of the 'mobile homephone' I knew it was the best chance to give my mother backup communications.
From the assistance I received from Olitech prior to purchase, the delivery of the phone (and pendant), its easy setup and subsequent help from Olitech regarding a problem with the pendant we could not be happier.

Purchased in December 2020.

Linda
LindaWestern District, VIC

Mum's new best friend

EasyTel Mobile is the best phone and telecommunication service for Mum. It's like a landline and mobile phone in one, without added nbn complications. It has taken away the stress of speaking with Mum on the phone because she can hear everything said and can use the phone with confidence. Mum had immense difficulty using ordinary mobile phones and never wants internet usage, so this phone is the perfect solution.

Purchased in December 2020 for $189.00.

Home Phones

Find out how Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 compares to other Home Phones

Alan S.
Alan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great solution for the non-techies

My incapacitiated wife had no hope of using a normal mobile phone. The Oliphone seemed so similar to the office phone she used to operate that she now has no difficulty making and receiving calls. The abbreviated dialling is simple to use, and the emergency button, particularly combined with the pendant, gives us all great comfort and reassurance.

Purchased in October 2020 for $212.00.

Mark N.
Mark N.Darling Downs, QLD

Best Solution for my Mum

Great solution for my elderly Mum who just moved to a new unit. She won't use a mobile phone and this is a much more economical alternative to the cost of a landline service with added benefit of the phones easy to use features.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sooza
SoozaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Mum's Life

Having access to this telephone has changed my Mum's life. She is now able to pick up a telephone and call her friends with ease. She had lost the ability to use a mobile phone.

Purchased in November 2020 at olitech for $189.00.

Nita
NitaGippsland, VIC

Makes a great second phone

This phone was ordered to be used as a second phone and it will do the job nicely. There was no problem with setting it up,apart from the sim card which I am still having trouble with. Hopefully willl be able to get it sorted out.

Purchased in November 2020 at Olitech for $189.00.

Thomas C
Thomas CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great alternative to a mobile phone

We purchased this phone for an elderly relative living in a nursing home who had lost the ability to reliably charge and operate a mobile phone without inadvertently pressing the wrong buttons. No landline was offered at the facility. This phone's design is very good for this application.
Kristin was very helpful in assisting me through the process, and provides excellent support. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2020.

GUS
GUSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great back up service

You may get a good deal anywhere but the support service is fantastic. had a problem with the sim card clip (my fault) and they fixed it in 2 minutes Great service
Graham W

Janine
JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought this for my 93yr old Father

Great for the elderly, although the call waiting set up is a bit complicated for the very elderly. The large keypad and volume excellent for the elderly. I would definitely recommend

Nards
NardsHunter Region, NSW

Perfect for elderly mum

This phone is easy to use and set up. Has the look of a normal phone but the convenience of a mobile. Large easy to use buttons for seniors to see and press.

Gress
GressHunter Region, NSW

The best phone for my elderly mum

My mum is elderly and has no trouble using this phone the numbers are big and everything is easy to use in the menu. Setting up the sim card was also easy

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought one for my 92 year old Mum does it all

Solved all Mums telephone communication problems can hear every call now and the hand set pick up without buttons is great was really struggling with small mobile buttons and volumes. Great company to deal with prompt delivery and hooray a product that does as advertised

Supermario
SupermarioSydney, NSW

Easy to use. Great phone.

Great looking phone, light weight, easy to set up. Large easy to use buttons, loud ring tone. Good sound quality in the ear piece. Decent speaker phone range and quality. Great for the elderly. Avoids the need expensive and difficult to use NBN connection. Highly recommended.

Other Home Phones

Perfect phone for what it was intended for.

Much easier to use than a actual mobile phone especially for someone in residential care. Good easy way for the family to keep in touch, especially during this covid pandemic. Olitech staff was excellent and the phone was dispatched and received within a couple of days. Phone is good, easy to set up and user friendly.

Shazmcasked

How well does it work in an area that doesn’t have very good mobile reception?

Nick S

Nearly impossible to answer because of the variables, one thing to check however is the reception of different carriers - can be significant differences. And when I say different carriers I mean the actual network they use not their marketing name.
But for what its worth the Olitech I got for my mother works ok in a not very great reception area - merewerther heights nsw, and
the carrier I choose uses the optus network which happens to give better signal than telstra at this location.
You can often also improve signal by careful location in the house - a bit of experimentation may be needed, but at the end of the day you will not know until you actually try it. I found Olitech themselves very helpful and so I would recommend buying directly from them and explaining the situation, good luck.

Thanks for your help

srb
srbasked

Blue light in screen wont turn off? Please help?

srb
srbasked

HOW DO I CHECK A MISSED CALL??

See all Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 questions

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives