Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Getting used to it

Phone good although some aspects a little confusing to operate. Having to contact supplier for more usage information - good customer service. Easy to read and manipulate buttons for an older person.

Purchased in October 2019.

A great alternative for elderly when the NBN rolls into town. Works and fells just like a landline.

As the NBN was being rolled out into an Aged Care facility, many residence faced having their room landlines disconnected. The Oltech solution provided familiar phone functionality for elderly mother. Easy to use with three large memory buttons to press to call her three children. Once we made adjustments to the ringing length and disabled voice mail. She was very pleased with the new device.

Purchased in October 2019 for $209.00.

Alan

AlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely brilliant

Bought this for my dad, he's 92. Brilliant phone, very simple to use. He is half deaf but can hear this phone easily. He has carpet tunnel syndrome,so hi fingers are permanently numb, but has no problem with the large buttons. Thankyou once again .Great product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Olitec for $280.00.

Good product & service

I bought this with Olitech SIM installed - it worked immediately & I was surprised it had coverage in my (semirural) area. My elderly father with dementia can use the basic functions on the phone. I made sticky labels with names on them to cover the yellow speed dial buttons so he can call family/friends without having to remember phone numbers. I suggest Olitech provide labels like that in future to enhance useability! Setting it up in my fathers nursing home was as easy as plugging it in. In contrast we had so much trouble getting a landline set up for my mother in law in her nursing home. Wish we'd known about Olitech sooner!

Purchased in October 2019.

Great Hopes but .....

I have not been able to get the [phone to work with any degree of certainty. The slot for the SIM has not been robust and is broken. I will need to return for repair and also assistance in bedding the SIM correctly.

Purchased in September 2019 for $189.00.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Both pleased and disappointed

Service was great. Manual difficult to understand and extremely small - considering the phone is designed for the elderly/visually impaired the manual is practically unusable.
I also asked a question about the phone emergency function and two weeks later I’m still waiting for a reply. Disappointed....

Purchased in September 2019 at Online for $189.00.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer.

This was bought for my 84 year old mum who lives in a nursing home who has never used a mobile phone, the EasyTel Mobile Homephone is so simple and easy for her to use, it's an absolute godsend. The quality of the product is faultless. I must say that I'm also very happy with the swiftness of delivery and the service generally, please keep up the good work and good luck with your business.

Purchased in September 2019 for $189.00.

Russell

RussellPeel, WA

Easy to use alternative

I purchased this for my elderly mother who's arthritic hands made it extremely difficult to operate her existing mobile and as landline is not available at her new residence this was the perfect alternative.
Easy to operate with large clear buttons and hand piece operation.
I have found that the hand piece can easily be dislodged from its cradle and possibly could do with firmer locating positioning, however this is easy to live with in view of its many other benefits,
Mum is extremely happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019.

Fabulous alternative to landline for elderly/infirm.

When it became obvious that connection to the available landline (for my 92 year old mother when she moved into a nursing home) was never going to happen, it was suggested by friends and Vision Australia that a mobile desktop phone might be the ideal alternative for an elderly and visually incapacitated person. The Olitech company provided friendly and efficient service and a phone that my mother could readily and economically use to make the essential contact she needed with her wider family and friends. The phone's appearance appeals as it is familiar to an elderly lady who sometimes finds it so difficult to learn new tricks. Highly recommended.

Glen W

Glen WAU

Marvellous product, excellent service !

We purchased this for my elderly Mother-in-law when she went into care. She had problems with mobile phones and kept forgetting which buttons to push.
This is so easy to use and she loves it!

Purchased in September 2019.

BOYDVictoria

Very Satisfied

This product suits very well for the purpose that it was purchased. Used in Aged care home where patient eyesight is not good - numbers and keys on phone large. Also patient doesn't make many phone calls but needs to be able to receive calls.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech Telco for $189.00.

Mum loves her new found freedom!

I purchased the Homephone for mum who is in aged care. Not one to use a normal mobile phone at all, this is perfect and loves it, just what she needed and easy to receive and make calls.

Purchased in August 2019 for $185.00.

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Perth, WA

Great phone for seniors.

Ordered by priority post. Delivery was prompt. SIM card was already installed so it made activation easy. Good loud ringing volume. Easy to program most used numbers. I have already recommended it to two other friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Olitech online for $180.00.

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Congratulations Olitech

Purchased in August 2019.

Maree

Maree

Old phone

For a 87 year old this is perfect she has no problem seeing the numbers and is very happy to be able to ring her family would recommend for any senior.
Just perfect.

Purchased in July 2019.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product - exceeded my expectations

I purchased the phone for my mum as she was unable to convert to a mobile phone. The buttons are very large and easy to read. The speaking and listening functions are fantastic. The features are perfect for hard of hearing people. The build quality is awesome. Phone was dispatched same day. The included instructions were accurate and easy to follow. I could not recommend this phone highly enough. It is the perfect solution for a low cost, seniors phone. Well done Olitech!

Purchased in July 2019.

Perfect phone for my elderly to Mother to use

The EasyTel has a great range of functionality and the plan is a great price for my elderly Mother who has a hearing disability and does not require Internet access. My Mother recently moved into a retirement village and the EasyTel met her requirements for a phone which is easy to use and has good functionality for people with hearing disabilities e.g. flashing light, volume boost and loud ring tone. It also has the options for emergency calls. The Telstra phone options could not compete with functionality and price. Thank you Olitech for providing a much needed option in the market place for elderly Australians who require basic home phones, reasonably priced without complex data plans.

Purchased in June 2019 at Olitech for $189.00.

Marjorie

MarjorieSouth Australia

What a wonderful invention.

Terrific phone for home, disabled, hard of hearing or even for people who do not use mobile phones or do not have phone lines. No contracts,connection fees or line rental.

Purchased in June 2019.

Great Product

This is a great product. My husband recently entered and aged care facility and was very upset that he couldn't communicate with me as often as he wanted. He is not able to use a mobile and had to rely on someone else ringing me for him. Now he has the EasyTel he can ring whenever he wants. He feels very secure now he has it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Online.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Perfect phone

Its a perfect phone for my Mum who cannot manage a mobile phone the staff at Olitech were brilliant to work with. Telstra/NBN had cut off my Mums landline for no reason with no plan to put it back on, they were pathetic to deal with even though my Mum is 93 they could not find a way to fix the problem so I did thanks to Olitech.

Purchased in May 2019.