Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 (page 3 of 6)

Rhode T.

Rhode T.Perth, WA

Easy to use for elderly and/or physically infirm

Large buttons, good volume, 3 pre-programmed numbers, speaker, portable, good battery life (so far) makes this an ideal phone for my 92 year old father-in-law who has limited movement in his hands. Well priced phone and mobile phone plan.

Hughes family

Hughes familyPerth, WA

Perfect for elderly

Purchased for elderly relative with poor vision and it is terrific. We wish had come across this product earlier as used to have a lot of landline outages due to poor NBN and normal mobile phone wasn't an option,

Leon

LeonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product.

Bought this phone for my mum who is 100 and in a nursing home.. Great product ,she loves it.
I have spoke to staff in nursing homes and the hadn't heard of them. You should send info to all nursing homes

Home Phones

Find out how Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 compares to other Home Phones

Virginia K

Virginia KSouthwest, VIC

Excellent product especially for the elderly

My mum is 98 & has difficulty hearing & using many other mobiles we have tried. But thankfully this one has been perfect. Great audio & very easy to use.It has helped her maintain contact with the family easily.

Lynette Smith

Lynette SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect answer to our phone requirements

This is certainly the answer for my mum. We have tried nearly every mobile option for her but this is the best thing since sliced bread,she now feels confident enough to make calls & being that she is very very hard of hearing she can hear on the phone again.I would highly recommend this product.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for in a nursing home

Excellent product for the elderly to use, we purchased one for my 94 year old grandma who did not want to learn how to use a mobile phone or wait for a landline to be installed, but needed the phone to keep up her social interactions. Best of both worlds she had a phone within 4 days working ready to go, I'm not sure she even realises it is a mobile phone. My inlaws have already purchased another one for their mum.

smokey1

smokey1Western Australia

good stuff

Would love to see added to the phone - the ability to create a wifi hotspot - a better alarm pendant as this one simply does not have the range to perform properly in an average home nor does it provide the facility to converse with whoever answers the emergency call. it appears that battery life was the main concern of developers when the main concern of most people is their safety. Recharging a pendant is not an issue.
mostly the phone covers what most older people require in a phone with added benefits.

June 28th 2020 Update: like it

only bitch is that the olitech sim card does not give the coverage of telstra. Passing through Mullewa and Yalgoo in WA and had full bars of reception but was limited to emergency calls only. NOT GOOD

Great for elderly Dad in Aged Care Home

An excellent phone for my elderly Dad who struggles with new technology and did not want a landline installed to his room in an Aged Care facility. He manages the phone well and I am so pleased to have found this phone after a lot of research.
Thanks for the excellent Service from the staff at Olitech particularly Kristin who sorted questions in such a friendly and efficient manner.

Kazzakk

KazzakkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my elderly father!

My 78yo father really struggled with using mobile phones so when he went into aged care recently, I was thinking of getting him a landline. The problem with landlines is the cost to use them (monthly access around $25 plus calls). Finding this Olitech EasyTel Homephone was a godsend! My Dad can use this phone so easily as it is just like a landline and the yellow speed dials means that he can call me with the press of one button. And the bonus is that it uses a SIM card (Belong have one for only $10 per month). It certainly is the way to go if you want a "landline" type phone (whether you're elderly or not!).

Rowan Bird

Rowan BirdSydney, NSW

Giving my 90 year old Mother so much Confidence!!!

Thanks for this innovation

My 94 yr old dad is finding this so much better than his previous ordinary mobile phone. He has thanked me constantly for it.
I can’t see why I must use 30 words !

Excellent Product for Seniors

Purchased this for my mother who is 91 and just moved into aged care. It is so simple to use for her and the resemblance of a land line phone complete with dial tone just makes it so easy for her to use. The yellow speed dial buttons are great. She could never master a mobile phone bit with Olitech phone she was in contact with the family from day pne.

Claudette Harding

Claudette HardingSouthwest, VIC

Perfect for 95 year old in nursing home .

Received 1st 1 it was faulty rang & spoke to Kristen yesterday, who was fantastic Received a new 1 today all set up , no questions asked
It works perfectly , can't get better service than that

June K.

June K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

easy for my husband to use

The only phone my husband who has dementia can use speed dial he is in a nursing home so no landline needed is fantastic $14 per month enabled me to be able to afford it company very helpful and caring I am recommending this phone to other residents

Wendy

WendyAustralian Capital Territory

Made life easier for my aged mother

Finding a phone suitable for my 91 year old mother in an aged care facility had been a nightmare until now. Even the simplest mobile phone was distressing for her to use. Then my husband found this Olitech phone online. Just the fact that it looks like a familiar home phone put mum straight at ease. It is so easy for her to use it has even lowered her stress levels over keeping in touch with family and friends. And the $14 per month plan is ideal for her needs.

Home Phones

Good choice for aged care resident

Olitech was exceptionally receptive in providing advice before and after purchase for phone setup and features. A pre-installed Sim Card with blocked premium and overseas calls came quickly by mail. Activation was an easy process and there were no service connection issues as the phone was ready to use immediately. Build quality of this phone appears quite good and it is easy for my 94 yr old mum to use.
Phone costs are now much lower than for an NBN landline service.

Happy son

Happy sonVictoria

The perfect phone for people who forget.

I couldn’t find a phone for my mum who has dementia. She is in a nursing home. This is it ,the Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone simple to use with speed dial no land line needed operates on a SIM card they even offer $14 a month as many calls as you like. Very friendly Melbourne based company easy to talk to and they care. Olithech you need to let all seniors and all the nursing homes know how easy and good your phone is , my mum’s nursing home couldn’t believe how good these phones are please push your products.

Great for the elderly

Very handy for my elderly parents who don’t know how to use a mobile phone. Didn’t have to wait for phone technician and pay high monthly bills. Would definitely recommend.

Judy J.

Judy J.Murray Region, NSW

Great phone for elderly

My dad is 91yrs, in age care,he love the loud speaker ,as he only has one ear and has a hearing aid in that ear. Suit him perfectly.
Very easy for him to use

Peter

Peter

Easy to use home phone.

Purchased the phone for friends in their late Eighties who have very little technical ability and do not want to learn new things.
They have been able to use the Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 as it is very similar to the old Telstra land line telephone that they had used for many years. They will not be capable of using all the extra feature available on the phone other than the contacts in the phone book and smart keys.

See all Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 reviews