Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Customer Service assistance non-existant

Unfortunately, we have had a great deal of difficulty trying to set up the EasyTel 3 G phone. I need to talk to a support person with the mobile phone in front of me but I can't get in contact with anyone. I was able to ring a customer service number who explained they didn't work with the phones but with the software. He kindly tried to reach them for me and was not able to.
My mother is in hospital and needs this phone but myself and other family members haven't been able to set it up. At the moment it has been a waste of money and time.

Please help.

Olitech
Olitech SupportOlitech

arrived in good time but doesnt work

phone does not work and its very hard to get assistance as they only operate between 10 and 3 When you do get through I was transferred to a recorded message and then cut off

Purchased in October 2020 for A$189.00.

See all Olitech EasyTel Mobile Homephone OLT2017 reviews

Linds

Lindsasked

Does the phone have a battery or is power required all the time. What I mean is "is it mobile"?

Nita
Nita

Yes the phone has both battery and power.
It requires power to charge
As far as mobile it can be used on any power point. I love it.

danguilfoyle

danguilfoyleasked

incoming call lamp
top right hand corner does not ight up when call incoming

Izzy

Izzyasked

Mi Papa hard of heering. Papa has big shaky hard hands. He need to swipe or pres hard on buttons to work? How well wil work with and without hearing aids?
Mi apolojies for español is first language.

smokey1
smokey1

he would have to be very deaf not to hear someone talking over the phone, perhaps the ringer would have to be at maximum setting but the phone is visual (lights up) when ringing. The phone appears sturdy enough for harder than normal use. It would be best to contact Olitech to find out how the contacts on the buttons work, if they operate on the same principal as buttons on a computer keyboard then there shouldn't be a problem.

Get an answer from our members and Olitech representatives