Oliver's Real Food

1.9

Ravenous

Ravenous Sydney, NSW

Delicious fresh and tasty

Enjoyable experience great range of wholesome tasty food nice to find fresh organic stuff on the highways, happy helpful staff and a satisfied family if 3 Yum we will be back

Description of product

Wyong south- Purchased Free range chicken & avocado brown bread sandwich. Contained NO AVOCADO instead tomato and greens disappointing not the label on package.

If you want prison food without going to prison then this is the place.

Food was disgusting. Workers were nice though. They don’t know how to cook a hashbrown

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Not accepting cash is disgraceful.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prices are absolutely disgusting

1 salad 1 sandwich and 250ml juice for 35 $,won't be recommending to anyone actually worn against price,nice food but price disgusting,won't be going back

John

JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Leathery bacon

I just had breakfast at Olivers Maclean New South Wales. The bacon was like leather the food lukewarm,. This is supposed to be eco friendly, throw away cutlery the knife couldn't cut the leathery bacon.

Belinda

BelindaHunter Region, NSW

Super expensive for sub standard food

Just paid an arm and a leg for two very basic sandwiches. The fact is they are so overpriced for what you are getting. Supposedly fresh... definitely not.
No more chances it’s a rip off and not value for money.

Ann

AnnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not accepting legal tender

I stopped to have a chai at Oliver’s Chinderah On Friday and went to pay with a $10 note. I was told sorry we don’t accept cash . Cash is legal tender, I responded with and the cashier said sorry it’s company policy. I told her that as I travel frequently, you would be losing a relatively new customer, as I do not accept your policy and won’t be going back unless you change it back to accepting cash: legal tender. By continuing this policy you are supporting a cashless society agenda and therefore I will not be supporting you further. Most other businesses have continued accepting cash and I will only be supporting them. I am giving you one chance to review and revoke your policy otherwise I will not be returning.

Disgusting... never again

Took a bite from a beef wrap and noticed something stringy. Pulled this thing out to find an artery from the cows heart that hadnt shredded properly... health food my ...

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well overpriced item's

Items are healthier but pricing is way overpriced, would not return to this franchise there is much more well priced and as healthy options available. Food is very average also

Lithgow store is like entering a circus of performers who have no idea on what their doing

The so called manager had no clue on the actual products I was asking about and then everything I had asked for she informs me they were out of stock! I guess their alternative to healthy food options means starve and it’ll be more beneficial for you!

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Looking for healthy? Read the label first..if you can

Trying to b e healthy been choosing Oliver's at twin servos rather than the other one. Coffee lovely. But a lot of the food doesn't have an ingredient list. I could not read the tiny tiny writing on the lemon sago but after I paid a hefty 7.00 for a tiny pot my husband was able to read ii and at well over 30 grams of sugar I binned it. There was no ingredient list either. At more than the recommended amount of sugar for a day it's not a healthy choice at all.

Devastated

DevastatedBrisbane

Great for travellers

OMG we love Olivers, we always stop into Olivers when travelling which is quite often. Clean, decent clean toilets, great coffee, whole food and foods I can eat being gluten free and low carb.

Susan Brown, ACT

Susan Brown, ACTKaleen 2617, ACT

Go elsewhere

Egg and bacon roll tasted like cardboard and inedible. 'Real ' smoothie isn't real at all. Supposedly fruit and milk. Certainly a powder of some sort

Kym08

Kym08MELBOURNE

Passion for Real Food

Damon, staff member at the Euroa Store, was passionate about Oliver's Real Food because he told us he was diabetic and eating well saved his life. How many McDonald's staff would tell you that? How many have you heard speaking passionately about McDonald's food? If McDonald's changes its menu to include the same ideals Oliver's strives for then I will eat there more often, meanwhile I'll have to go to Oliver's.