Oliver's Real Food

Oliver's Real Food

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lithgow store is like entering a circus of performers who have no idea on what their doing

The so called manager had no clue on the actual products I was asking about and then everything I had asked for she informs me they were out of stock! I guess their alternative to healthy food options means starve and it’ll be more beneficial for you!

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Looking for healthy? Read the label first..if you can

Trying to b e healthy been choosing Oliver's at twin servos rather than the other one. Coffee lovely. But a lot of the food doesn't have an ingredient list. I could not read the tiny tiny writing on the lemon sago but after I paid a hefty 7.00 for a tiny pot my husband was able to read ii and at well over 30 grams of sugar I binned it. There was no ingredient list either. At more than the recommended amount of sugar for a day it's not a healthy choice at all.

Devastated

DevastatedBrisbane

Great for travellers

OMG we love Olivers, we always stop into Olivers when travelling which is quite often. Clean, decent clean toilets, great coffee, whole food and foods I can eat being gluten free and low carb.

Susan Brown, ACT

Susan Brown, ACTKaleen 2617, ACT

Go elsewhere

Egg and bacon roll tasted like cardboard and inedible. 'Real ' smoothie isn't real at all. Supposedly fruit and milk. Certainly a powder of some sort

Kym08

Kym08MELBOURNE

Passion for Real Food

Damon, staff member at the Euroa Store, was passionate about Oliver's Real Food because he told us he was diabetic and eating well saved his life. How many McDonald's staff would tell you that? How many have you heard speaking passionately about McDonald's food? If McDonald's changes its menu to include the same ideals Oliver's strives for then I will eat there more often, meanwhile I'll have to go to Oliver's.