93% · 1364 · 3%

Lauren
Lauren

Such an amazing monthly gift

Full of perfect amount of treats, toys and other fun things! My dogs get so excited to open their boxes  Show details
DISSAPOINTED CUSTOMER
DISSAPOINTED CUSTOMER South East Queensland, QLD

CHEAP CHINESE TOYS

ordered an ollys box for my dog thinking it would be good quality. i was wrong. the Christmas toy that i got was a cheap CHINESE toy. my dog ripped it up in two seconds. VERY POOR QUALITY. the toy was purchased on CHINESE e commerce store ALI BABA. even worse was the brand on the toy was "OKFETCH" the brand does not even exist. it is fake name made up to flog off cheap CHINESE toys. save yourself the money and order from a different subscription box company.  Show details
teagan
teaganHobart, TAS

Best time of the month

Ollys box delivery day is truly our favourite day of the month. Our little fur child know exactly what it is when it’s delivered and get supper excited and loves to show his Instagram family what he got each month on his Instagram @Grizzly_TeddyBear. His enjoyment of the box make his two mummies very happy and we just love when it arrives and suggests it to all fur owners when we meet.  Show details
Cherie
CherieHunter Region, NSW

Puppy Love

Great products, puppy’s loved their presents always appropriate to my small dogs and they find the treats delicious and healthy . Show details
Kate
KateCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Loved the products -

Great packaging , terrific products - my puppy loves everything provided - great value- morning wasted.
Delivery always arrives on time.
Excellent customer .
The Treats are loved by puppy and great to assist in training. Show details
hetty p.
hetty p.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Woofing good value!

The items do not last long in the box for me to take a photo. Second box we have received, pup has grown since the last one but still equally enjoying the box as the goodies. Absolute exhausted after a frantic play and chew on/in the box. Show details
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.2 posts

My puppy LOVED it

Got our first box today and our 10week old AmStaff loved her toys, she played with them so much she's now sleeping it off. Great quality and very speedy delivery Show details
Dumo
DumoCanberra 2600, ACT8 posts

Sarah b
Sarah bMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

So much for a Christmas present. She couldnt wait

So much for waiting for Christmas! Her Christmas box arrived today but I was too late to save it, poppy obviously knew it was hers! She ate the treats first! Show details ·  1
Jo.C
Jo.CSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Puppy perfection

My 2 year old GSP loved the Ollys box. Full of quality toys and treats and great fun to one. She even loves playing with the box! We even got an extra one for ou doggie friends. Show reply
Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great, my dogs loves it!

My dog gets so excited when he sees the blue box. He just somehow knows it is for him. Great toys and I appreciate the doggy bags. Thanks so much for helping to make my dog so happy. Show details ·  1
lozz
lozzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

awesome monthly boxes

Chop loves getting his boxes of treats!! he loves getting different types of treats each month and it gives a chance to try and if he likes them i know i can get him more. Show details ·  1
LGe
LGeSydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great gift for furbaby's 1st bday!!!!

Great toys and treats! Its our dogs 1st birthday and i was very happy to find this Bday box!! Barney obsoletely loved it :) and delivery was very quick too! Thank you olly's box! Show details ·  1
Nikki
NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Perfect my doggo couldn’t live without it

My dog gets so excited when he sees the olly’s box through the window. He loves all the toys and treats he finds! We absolutely love it! Certainly stops him from chewing up the house!

September 19th 2019 Update: This is amazing! Keeps my puppy busy for days!

My 10 month old puppy loves these boxes he gets so excited when he sees the packaging. He always gets a while out of the toys and absolutely loves the treats that come in here. We love the poo bags that come in it too because you can never have enough of them. Show details ·  1

Daniel J.
Daniel J.Darling Downs, QLD

First time

Max loves the rabbit tuffins but is still a little fragile and it got ripped after a half hour play. Loves the treats and the hounds scoop bags are handy Show details ·  1
Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Good to see some indestructible toys!

My boy is a champion chewer so having some soft squeaky toys that are hard to 'unstitch' is wonderful. One of the chew treats (The nylon bone) was too hard for him, but so far we've been happy with most of the contents of his boxes :) Show details ·  1

Aimee
Aimee

Great Olly’s Box - the pups love it!

I have received Olly’s Boxes before, gifted to us and we loved them. This was the first one I ordered for our own dog. The Box arrived via post quick enough. The order was as I expected: no soft toys per my request and a mix of new toys and treats. The toys have been a hit - a mix of “Tug-of-War” type toys as well as interactive occupier toys that dispense treats - this one is the favourite! We got to sample new types of treats as well as a different type of dry food for rehydration, which the dogs love and we’ve gone on to buy a full size bag of. Very happy with our Olly’s Box.

Georgie
Georgie

Loved product

My small elderly dog called dotty loved her Olly box so much would totally recommend and my grind also got this box and her dog loved a lot

Jennifer
Jennifer

Underwhelming

Ordered a Christmas special for our dog and was not overly impressed by the contents. The only thing christmasy was a box of cookies, there was one toy which was red in colour but not Christmas themed. We also got 3 very small balls which are too small for our dog and poo bags, not really a Christmas box :(

Lexi
Lexi

Absolutely amazing! My dogs are going to love there boxes so much for Christmas

Our Olly's boxes arrived quickly and just in time for Christmas, our dogs are going to absolutely love what's inside! I am more than happy with what I received.

Msow
MsowSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Dog perfect

Some very good treats, enticed on naughty puppy to steal an unopened packet. He definitely gave his approval. He also loved the small squeaky balls.

January 17th 2019 Update: Dogs love it

.The toys are popular with the dogs. They can't wait to get into the box for the treats and toys.

Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Get the puppy box then don't bother

The puppy box was amazing, full of great products.

The christmas box was dissapointing. One toy. The same balls that were in the puppy box and some dog biscuits and a dog poo bag dispenser.

I was expecting christmas themed products. This is not what i received.

Jamee
Jamee

Great package :)

I had a sneak peak to see what was in our first Olly’s Box and loved it! I can’t wait to give it to my puppy on his birthday! :)

TheFloss
TheFlossSydney, NSW2 posts

I don't know how she knows!

Every time an Olly's box is delivered by Jack x seems to know this is a parcel for her - and she gets so excited and helps open it. She loves the toys - but first up she goes straight for the treats that are almost always included. She's LOVING the Fuzz Yard Supernaturals in Lamb and Broccoli that arrived in the box today :)

September 25th 2019 Update: My dogs go nuts!

Both my dogs get so excited when their Olly's box arrives - they seem to know immediately its for them - and then they see the blue box the doggy chorus starts - barking in excitement. Thank you :) Show details ·  1

Emma
Emma2 posts

Such a good idea!

When I first came across Ollys box, I was so excited to be able to give my pup a little treat once a month. Like Christmas Day but every 30 days!

But now I’m buying the one off boxes for everyone, including my neighbour (who’s dog has not put his ball from the box down)

Not to mention the owners are more than helpful and super friendly. Will be recommending to everyone I know

Thanks you Olly box!

Tinny
TinnyADELAIDE2 posts

We had one very happy doggo

We were so happy with Olly's Box.

Our kelpie x went crazy over the Ruff Play croc, which is still in tact (he can magically get squeakers out of anything usually).

He loved everything that came in the box. We're looking forward to our next one.

The staff are amazing. Super friendly, helpful and their social media is very entertaining.

We highly recommend their product.

NicoleG
NicoleGGold Coast2 posts

Proceeds go to puppies in need

I really love that Olly’s box support dog rescues and shelters around Australia! The toys are very sweet. I do wish there were 2 stuffed toys as my boys prefer plush toys to hard rubber toys. I look forward to the delivery each month to see what is inside. I also love the little sample of dog treats/food that is healthy and not full of nasties.

tony
tonyST HELENS

Reasonable but not up to rough play

The shampoo and conditioner are good and don't trigger my dog's allergies. The treats my dog has loved, however the toys are not sufficiently durable to endure more than about 5 minutes of play with my staffie.

Lucy
Lucy

A fun little box for your furry friend

Always comes on time, affordable, my dog loves all the toys, plus they’re fairly durable and since getting Olly’s box we’ve finally found treats and food she enjoys.

Helen Robinson
Helen RobinsonAU5 posts

Great toys and treats for a dogs birthday

My review is for the the Barkday (birthday box). I bought one for my dog's birthday last year and decided to get one for her 2nd birthday. The treats are yummy and the toys are different to what I see in the shops. The Barkday box is a way of making my dogs birthday special. I intend to buy one every year. Thanks Olly's Box.

Jordan S
Jordan SPrimbee2 posts

Something different every time!

I love Olly's box. Every month the toys change and my dogs always loves them. The treats are always well recieved and I love the samples of shampoo and conditioner this month.

MooseMum
MooseMum

Good box, could be a little better!

Hi team! We were very happy with the treats in our box and the majority of the toys, however I would hope for a better selection than some basic tennis ball. Really loved everything else, but hoping for some products that a bit more unique to play with! Thanks!

Kelly H
Kelly H

This made our day !!

When we received our Olly’s Box in the mail this afternoon it truely made our day ! The box was delivered quickly and I loved receiving the support emails during the process! Beau loved all of his new toys, and I loved the great gadgets (the pet widget rage was a massive hit) and who doesn’t love a wine gift card !

Thanks guys ! We are now definitely monthly subscribers !!

Nick
Nick

My boy loves the new toys and surprises he gets every month

Excellent quality, customer service and value for money.

We look forward to his box every month as does the boy.

Jess
Jess

Very happy doggo

Our Golden Retriever loved receiving his Olly Box - he grabbed the box, tipped everything out, then spent a good couple of minutes running around with excitement trying to grab everything at once. There were 2 medium 'Chuck It' tennis style balls, a 'GiGwi' hard plastic style ball and a Holobon toy. He loves most of the toys, however, he hasn't touched the GiGwi ball, I think because it's such a firm ball and he can't squeeze it hard enough to hear the squeaker inside. He loved the chicken treats but the salmon kibble isn't terribly exciting for him - would have preferred another style of treat rather than kibble. Still, really great customer service and will definitely try again, maybe around Christmas time.

Maddy
Maddy

Perfect!

Top quality toys and treats! Great first birthday gift that keeps of giving. My pup Franklin knows exactly what it is when he sees a square box come in the mail!

Ryan
RyanCity

Pawsome toys and treats

My dog us a picky eater who destroys toys. She loves the treats from the box and hasn't chewed through the toys. They are also interesting toys that I havent seen often.

Kia
Kia2 posts

Wasn't expecting a wine voucher was a bit surprised about that, I thought it would just be dog stuff

Was hoping for a little bit more in my Olly's box treat wise but I'm still happy. Thank you so much for keeping in contact an always letting me know what was going on with the delivery.

Demib94
Demib94Perth, WA3 posts

Awesome toys this time around very good box!

Good toy variety in addition to the free wipes we received just for ordering! Also cant forget the yummy liver treats that my boys always love!

Sharon
SharonWest Hobart3 posts

Always a great range of things in the box, from appropriate toys and snacks. I love it as much as my

Always a good range of new products and toys that I haven't seen in the local pet shops. Always a surprise to see what you might get and always happy with what we receive. Will definitely get again. This is our second order.