Olly's Box (page 2 of 6)

TheFloss

TheFlossSydney, NSW

I don't know how she knows!

Every time an Olly's box is delivered by Jack x seems to know this is a parcel for her - and she gets so excited and helps open it. She loves the toys - but first up she goes straight for the treats that are almost always included. She's LOVING the Fuzz Yard Supernaturals in Lamb and Broccoli that arrived in the box today :)

September 25th 2019 Update: My dogs go nuts!

Both my dogs get so excited when their Olly's box arrives - they seem to know immediately its for them - and then they see the blue box the doggy chorus starts - barking in excitement. Thank you :)

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yippee!!! It is so great to hear that she knows the package is for her and that the toys and treats area always well ruv'd! Thanks for being part of the fun, allowing us to be part of her world, and taking the time to leave a review :) x

Emma

Emma

Such a good idea!

When I first came across Ollys box, I was so excited to be able to give my pup a little treat once a month. Like Christmas Day but every 30 days!
But now I’m buying the one off boxes for everyone, including my neighbour (who’s dog has not put his ball from the box down)
Not to mention the owners are more than helpful and super friendly. Will be recommending to everyone I know
Thanks you Olly box!

Tinny

TinnyADELAIDE

We had one very happy doggo

We were so happy with Olly's Box.
Our kelpie x went crazy over the Ruff Play croc, which is still in tact (he can magically get squeakers out of anything usually).
He loved everything that came in the box. We're looking forward to our next one.
The staff are amazing. Super friendly, helpful and their social media is very entertaining.
We highly recommend their product.

NicoleG

NicoleGGold Coast

Proceeds go to puppies in need

I really love that Olly’s box support dog rescues and shelters around Australia! The toys are very sweet. I do wish there were 2 stuffed toys as my boys prefer plush toys to hard rubber toys. I look forward to the delivery each month to see what is inside. I also love the little sample of dog treats/food that is healthy and not full of nasties.

tony

tonyST HELENS

Reasonable but not up to rough play

The shampoo and conditioner are good and don't trigger my dog's allergies. The treats my dog has loved, however the toys are not sufficiently durable to endure more than about 5 minutes of play with my staffie.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

A fun little box for your furry friend

Always comes on time, affordable, my dog loves all the toys, plus they’re fairly durable and since getting Olly’s box we’ve finally found treats and food she enjoys.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yay!!! It is totally awesome that you discovered treats and food in Olly's Box that she enjoys :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Lucy, and for being part of the Olly's Box squad of crazy dog peeps! Much ruv.

Helen Robinson

Helen RobinsonAU

Great toys and treats for a dogs birthday

My review is for the the Barkday (birthday box). I bought one for my dog's birthday last year and decided to get one for her 2nd birthday. The treats are yummy and the toys are different to what I see in the shops. The Barkday box is a way of making my dogs birthday special. I intend to buy one every year. Thanks Olly's Box.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Hey Helen & Garnet! It is great to hear that you've both been enjoying Barkday Olly's Boxes over the last two years. Thank you for allowing us to be part of Garnet's special day! Thank you also for taking the time to leave a review. Licks x

Jordan S

Jordan SPrimbee

Something different every time!

I love Olly's box. Every month the toys change and my dogs always loves them. The treats are always well recieved and I love the samples of shampoo and conditioner this month.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Hey Jordan & Daisy! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We stoked that you both enjoy the variety and surprise each month. Thanks for being part of the fun, and again for taking the time to leave a review!

Good box, could be a little better!

Hi team! We were very happy with the treats in our box and the majority of the toys, however I would hope for a better selection than some basic tennis ball. Really loved everything else, but hoping for some products that a bit more unique to play with! Thanks!

This made our day !!

When we received our Olly’s Box in the mail this afternoon it truely made our day ! The box was delivered quickly and I loved receiving the support emails during the process! Beau loved all of his new toys, and I loved the great gadgets (the pet widget rage was a massive hit) and who doesn’t love a wine gift card !
Thanks guys ! We are now definitely monthly subscribers !!

Drewe A.Olly's Box

My boy loves the new toys and surprises he gets every month

Excellent quality, customer service and value for money.

We look forward to his box every month as does the boy.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Great to hear!! Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family of crazy dog people, and for taking the time to leave a review :)

Very happy doggo

Our Golden Retriever loved receiving his Olly Box - he grabbed the box, tipped everything out, then spent a good couple of minutes running around with excitement trying to grab everything at once. There were 2 medium 'Chuck It' tennis style balls, a 'GiGwi' hard plastic style ball and a Holobon toy. He loves most of the toys, however, he hasn't touched the GiGwi ball, I think because it's such a firm ball and he can't squeeze it hard enough to hear the squeaker inside. He loved the chicken treats but the salmon kibble isn't terribly exciting for him - would have preferred another style of treat rather than kibble. Still, really great customer service and will definitely try again, maybe around Christmas time.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yay! Great to hear that he loved his toys and chicken treats! Hopefully he gets used to the GiGwi ball, as its such a fun, loud, and bouncy ball! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jess!

Perfect!

Top quality toys and treats! Great first birthday gift that keeps of giving. My pup Franklin knows exactly what it is when he sees a square box come in the mail!

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yay! Great to hear that Franklin knew that the delivery was for him and that he enjoyed the toys and treats! Thanks for leaving a review, and for being part of the Olly's Box fam-bam! Hi to Franklin :)

Ryan

RyanCity

Pawsome toys and treats

My dog us a picky eater who destroys toys. She loves the treats from the box and hasn't chewed through the toys. They are also interesting toys that I havent seen often.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Hey Ryan! It is great to hear that Loretta thought that the toys and treats are pawsome, and that you found the toys interesting also :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being part of the Olly's Box squad!

Wasn't expecting a wine voucher was a bit surprised about that, I thought it would just be dog stuff

Was hoping for a little bit more in my Olly's box treat wise but I'm still happy. Thank you so much for keeping in contact an always letting me know what was going on with the delivery.

Kia
Kia

Hey there not a worry my pups loved their Olly's box thank you again.

Find out how Olly's Box compares to other Pet Shops

Awesome toys this time around very good box!

Good toy variety in addition to the free wipes we received just for ordering! Also cant forget the yummy liver treats that my boys always love!

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yay!!!!! It is great to hear that you all enjoyed the goodies and the free wipes :) Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box family, and for taking the time to leave a review x

Sharon

SharonWest Hobart

Always a great range of things in the box, from appropriate toys and snacks. I love it as much as my

Always a good range of new products and toys that I haven't seen in the local pet shops. Always a surprise to see what you might get and always happy with what we receive. Will definitely get again. This is our second order.

Drewe A.Olly's Box

High-paw! It is great to heat that you and your doggo enjoy the surprise and the range of products in Olly's Box. Thank you for being part of the Olly's Box pack, and for taking the time to leave a review Sharon :)

Life saver!

I have a puppy that is five months old, she chews everything and loses a lot of her toys! We both can’t wait until Olly’s box arrives, it means I don’t have to shop for treats or toys.. ever. Every month is different and it’s safe to say Biscuit never gets bored, so thank you

Kelpie X

My kelpie X pup absolutely loved the toy only Olly box! Played all day with the toys. Can’t wait for the next month supply of fun!!

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yay!!!! Great to hear! Thanks for your review and for being part of the fun :) x

NewMum2018

NewMum2018

MonStarr Loves Her Olly's Boxes

MonStarr enjoys ripping into her Olly's box every month. She likes the strong toys but enjoys the treats the most. As a big dig she usually destroys toys in minutes but not the ones we get in her Olly's box so her toys are now lasting us longer. Happy puppy (4yrs old), happy baby, happy mummy = happy life .

Drewe A.Olly's Box

Yaaaaaay! We're glad to hear that she is still loving Olly's Box, and that in turn is keeping you happy!! Thanks for letting us be part of her world. Thanks for being part of the Olly's Box fun :)