Olly's Box

Olly's Box (page 5 of 5)

Love it

Would highly recommend the illusion box. We get excited every month and love the products. Especially the cute toys and themed boxes

Great little delivery every month

My pup and I love our Olly's box delivery every month. Great toys and treats to try, occasionally there's something that doesn't tickle our fancy (like a boy's lead instead of girl colours) but on the most part it's great and a really exciting part of our month and they mystery side of it is great :)

Love it!!

Cannot say enough good things about Olly's Box. Our Pepper goes nuts the moment she sees that blue box, and the selection of treats and toys are always perfectly suited to her. The plush toys never last a full 24 hours, but Pepper certainly has fun tearing them to shreds.

Find out how Olly's Box compares to other Pet Shops

Treat your dog AND your wallet

Olly's Box day is the my dogs favourite day!

The products are always high quality and well worth the subscription. There is always a mix of both toys and treats, so my dogs get to enjoy the best of both worlds when their box arrives! Customer service is spot on, I get notified when the box is on the way, and it feels like a little family all part of a common goal: to keep our puppies happy and healthy. Would and already do highly recommend Olly's Box's as your go-to super puppy-spoiling subscription box.

Amy

AmyBrisbane

Our favourite time of the month

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo Loves Olly's Box

Leo lives getting Olly's box although being a terrier the toys don't last long. Treats are great and I love that some of Leo's fun goes to helping rescue dogs.

The best gift you can ever give yourself...I mean your puppies!

We love our Olly's box delivery! The day we receive the box is by far the happiest tail waggliest day of the month...and not just for the puppies! It brings so much pleasure to the humans too. The contents of the box always vary and there is such great variety- things you wouldn't normally find in a pet store! Best purchase ever!

We love Olly's box day!

Personally i absolutely love our Olly's box. Food to eat and toys to destroy - how could my dogs not love it? We get a great variety of items every month and i couldn't be happier with the service provided & the perfect packaging it arrives in. 5 starts to a great Aussie company.

Meg loves it!

We've had a subscription for nearly 1.5 years for our miniature poodle Meg.

She loves getting new treats and toys each month. When we open the Australia Post parcel wrapping and she sees the blue box, she can't wait to tear into it!

While the value in some months might seem questionable, seeing the joy Meg gets with new toys and treats is worth it.

Exceptional customer service and high quality toys

We cant wait for our Olly's box to arrive!!!!

We have had our Olly's Box subscription for over a year now. We love the variety of toys and the food/treats are always high quality and no junk. Also like the little pamphlets and vouchers too. Makes us try new things.... Also, the box itself is great for nose training!

We love Ollys box.

We love being able to give our puppy something new every month & it's great for discovering new treats. a lot of the toys you receive are quite expensive to buy outright so it all works itself out when your puppy is happy.

Awesome! Our pup gets so excited overtime the mail comes now!

Brilliant idea

Such a great idea. Not only my dog gets healthy treats, but we get to support animals in need. You can customize how often would you like to receive box and what kind of goodies, you would like for your dog.

Salim K

Salim KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for discovering new products; not so good for value for money.

Jenny

JennyMelbourne

So Darn Good!

My pup and I are super happy with the products we received. Loved the variety and quality of the products. Beats my local pet store hands down. Highly recommended!

I wouldn't recommend this

Bad customer service. The staff aren't helpful and very rude. Also is a rip off, didn't get my money's worth

R0se

R0seSouth East Queensland, QLD

My pup loved his Christmas box!

I was very happy with the Olly's Box that we recently purchased. Olly's Box offers a variety of new toys and treats to try, that you normally would not find in pet stores.
My puppy loved his box! Thank you Olly's Box.