2Olympia Massage Chairs Zeus Athletica

100% · 1840%

Soledad Quintero
Soledad QuinteroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

The best decision I’ve made in 2023

Thank you so much Sarah and Karen. So quick and easy to deal with. No hassle and so hospitable and amazing customer service. Bought my amazing wonderful Zeus Massage chair and I’m so so incredibly happy. My health will be looked after again!

Soledad

Shine
ShineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing air pressure that release stress

Not just a stylish massage chair but a very functional one. I go to massage all the time, this chair provide the same relief. I personally love the incline position, roller on the palm, gentle squeeze on my neck and shoulder etc. my highlight is the lower back roller. It feels so good. I also recommend Sarah Wang’s customer service. She makes me feel really comfortable and gave a very good guide for the product.
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A fantastic Chair

We’ve been in to Robina a couple of times time, the 2nd with my partner, we both think the chairs are amazing and she liked the Therapy Plus one.
The lady serving us, April, was very knowledgeable and helpful in showing us all the options and capabilities of the chairs and she also explained the health benefits of using it regularly. Can’t recommend her enough ! We love the chair nd will be purchasing one une the couple of weeks
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Thank you April!

This is incredible! April was the best! Really appreciate her time and energy, she was so thorough and really knew her product! Will definitely be adding this to my shopping list after the wedding!
Lida Semenov
Lida Semenov

Amazing Chair

Amazing chair, My husband and I have been looking for a massage chair over the past few weeks until Susan helped find the perfect chair we’ve been looking for, she was super helpful and friendly and informative showing us the distinct and unique features and qualities that the chairs provide. The build quality is also super good. 10/10 recommend.
Annie C
Annie C

Best investment

The Zeus Chairs I can tell is the leading edge Hi-Tech in the industry, It analyze your body accurately and gives you massage as closest as human’s. I suffer from diabetes and chronic pain for ages, Using this chair has increased my circulation which helps with both of these things. I've even been able to lower my pain meds because of it. Thanks Queenie for helping me to get this right chair. We really love it. Best health investment I’ve ever made.
Bruno.mx13
Bruno.mx13Gold Coast10 posts

Amazing product!

Dealing with April was a breeze!
Such a helpful and lovely person.
She explained all the differences between the styles which helped me with my decision.

Highly recommend

BBB
BBB

Incredible invention!!

April!She also has the knowledge and understanding of my needs.
serena
serena

good massage

Sarah’s service is very good. good massage provided with the chair
Michael Mathers
Michael MathersSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

perfect thank you

love my new massage chair, thanks to Kirsty for helping me out.
Mark
Mark

Bob Floate
Bob FloateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Considering purchase

I was given a demonstration of your massage chairs at the Robina Store today.
Mandan she was so inviting, friendly & professional . However, what was so impressive she knew her products very well & nothing was too much trouble.
I loved the chairs & will bring my husband in
Saturday for him to try.
Leann
LeannSouth East Queensland, QLD

zeus massage chair

I passed the store at Garden City and tried one of the other massage chairs which was devine. I went home did some research and called to speak with them about the deals they have going. Kirsty was very helpful gave me all the information I needed to chose which one I should get. No pressure at all. I eventually decided on zeus because it not only looked great but also has the dual rollers which feel amazing. I got delivery within 2 days of buying and haven't looked back. Thank you Olympia!
Paul Lees
Paul LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agustín D.
Agustín D.Sydney, NSW

Barbara
Barbara

Amazing experience!

On Thursday I was feeling exhausted with my legs heavy from work and April very kind and friendly asked if I wanted to try one of the best massage chair to see how I would feel after doing it.. She was so great explaining how everything works and how incredible it is to experience for just 10 min that I could see a big difference after doing it! Show reply
Massage Chairs

Find out how Olympia Massage Chairs Zeus Athletica compares to other Massage Chairs

Ken J
Ken JSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Staff member Mandah Llewellyn

I would just like to express my gratitude for the wonderful interaction I had with Mandah at your Robina Town Center store, I must say, I was made to feel most welcome and the demonstration of the massage chair I trialed was the most informative that I have experienced.
At the time, the store was quite busy and I from the comfort of the chair I watched Mandah disseminate quality information to other potential customers whilst at the same time ensuring that I was made to feel the center of her attention.
Thank you Mandah for a wonderful instore experience.
Best Regards
Ken Johnston Show reply
Jojo85
Jojo85Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My family favorite

We absolutely love this chair and find it so relaxing and comfortable. I Highly recommend it and use it daily. The service from the salesperson Queenie was exactly what you’d expect from a professional organisation. Show reply
Aaron
Aaron

Awesome chair

Absolutely love this chair. Gets all the right places and is extremely relaxing. Thank you Mandah for the suggestion and your help! Show reply
M. Tan
M. Tan

Amazing chair

I have degenerative changes in my neck & shoulder and lower back and have found great relief with my chair. I go through all the options over 30 minutes massage and have a short nap after before i get out as I feel as all my bones have melted. The sales lady Queenie is super helpful & knowledgeable about her chair, she organized a quicker delivery I’m so happy with it. Best investment I have ever made in my health. Show reply
Paul harriott
Paul harriottSydney, NSW

Julie is a great at recommending the best chairs as I am a fan of these chairs

So luxurious thanks Julie for recommending it to me. I will be happy to. go to the store to try out. Show reply
May
May

Best investment

I have tried a couple of different massage chairs before I finally settled on Olympia Chairs. Thanks lovely Queenie she is so kind and informative with the chair. I love the easy to use, the controls on the pad is super user friendly. I have tried all the different modes of the chair and I do like them all especially the Thai Massage,Yoga Stretch and for a more targeted massage the manual selection is great. The family member all benefit it, it's money well spent and a great investment for long term. And may I say the chair is very good looking ,all are impressed by not only the look but the functionality of the chair. I highly recommend the Olympia Zeus Athletica . We simply love it! Show reply
Michelle French
Michelle FrenchSydney, NSW

Fantastic love love love my massage chair

Great chair, it is really helping me with my chronic back problems. It literally does everything Julie said it would do and so much more Show reply
Ken
Ken

This chair is good

Sarah is good sales, she has provided suggestions for massage chairs. For the chair, I will highly recommend to all users. Show reply
Raquel
RaquelSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm a believer!

I have to admit, I always thought these were a gimmick, but as soon as I tried one I was hooked! These chairs are AMAZING! My partner and I both got one! Mandah was our salesperson and she was super helpful and really knew her stuff (plus she organized quick delivery which made me very happy!) Highly recommend these chairs, best decision ever. Show reply
natalie r.
natalie r.2 posts

Friendliest sales person

I encountered Mandah from the Robina store and she was absolutely lovely and very professional and knew the product well! I will be sure to visit her again shortly when I buy my chair Show reply

breana.m.96
breana.m.96

Amazing chair

Amazing massage targeted performance of sore body areas. Queenie was amazing at explaining the whole chair and it's special features.
Would highly recommend. Show reply
Ameeka B
Ameeka BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bliss

Mandah provided me personal attention and s full run through on the details of the Zeus.
I loved the whole experience.
It's amazing how the chair customises to your body, and you can manually highlight the areas that need more attention.
The pressure, massage style, stretching element...all was so therapeutic and blissful.
Martin F.
Martin F.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome chair on Julie's recommedation

Awesome, this chair has everything. The smoothest yet deepest cycles really do promise what they say. I really like the voice recognition and the deep tissue programs. Julie was spot on when she told me it's all about feel and this feels like it's perfect for me.
Corey
CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Olympia Zeus

wonderful massage from this chair, it actually really surprised me just how good it is. Kirsty helped me process the interest free application, easy peasy. Thank you i love it!
Kaylee
Kaylee

So relaxing

I purchased the Zeus massage chair and Wow. I have never felt more relaxed and loose, it really gets into those tight areas. I just feel great! Kirsty looked after me on price and even managed to organise for it to be delivered the very next day!! Amazing experience all-round!
Maxx A.
Maxx A.

High praise for mandah!

Mandah provides incredible customer service, backed by a wealth of knowledge. A product I had previously thought of as a laughable novelty is now a very serious consideration for my household. More companies need staff like mandah!
Cenzo
Cenzo2 posts

Great masage chair

Sorted out all my back pains, easy to use and very relaxing Show reply
Frank
Frank

Great chair, great service!

Love the Zeus, well I loved all the chairs and deciding wasn't easy but ended up going with the Zeus, Julie your help was a big deciding factor for me because I do worry after the sale if customers are looked after. I just know this is a good company to deal with and I can't wait for my delivery in a couple of days time.
Hannahg
Hannahg

Excellent product, exceptional service

The warm and welcoming Mandah in the Robina store has been wonderful in supporting us to fully understand and experience these amazing chairs. I was sceptical at first of how well it would compare. After being guided through the different styles of massages and stretching the chair can perform I am amazed that it’s just as good, if not better than the real thing! Mandah was very kind and compassionate and really took the time to show me how the chair could help me with some of my tension and old injuries and the different programs really do cover all of the bases. Consider me a convert!
Julie C.
Julie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Made just for me!

I thought my current massage chair was good until I tried the Zeus. Very deep tissue with lots of functions to choose from, I am absolutely upgrading. Feels like this chair was made for me, it's got everything I love and more.

Vonster
Vonster3 posts

Love It!

I had the pleasure of trying this amazing massage chair offered by the lovely April. I had just done a 4 hour clean and my back was aching to say the least. After the demonstration I felt so light and renewed
I will definitely try this again on another setting next time and be spreading the word to my friends.
Thanks again April for letting me try.
Keenan
KeenanQueensland3 posts

Best Massage Chair in its Class

This chair has 2 sets of rollers that massage your glutes and lower back while also your mid to upper back at the same time. It has a huge range of motion so it fits anyone looking for a gentle massage to a strong more deep tissue like massage.

It is super comfortable also and allows me to sit in whatever position I want while getting a massage.

Would highly recommend this chair due to those features.

Kat
Kat

Loved them all

Tried all of the chairs at Olympia and it really is hard to decide, in the end I went with the Zeus Onyx it's firm yet has all the wellness features I was hoping for. Loved chatting with you Julie, above and beyond customer service.
Leigh W
Leigh WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chair way to Heaven

Wow…..the Olympia Massage chairs were unbelievable!! What an experience.
They’re such well made massage chairs. Also coupled with Mandah with her in-depth knowledge of the brand and the range made the whole experience heavenly. I can’t get one quick enough!!!