ALDI Ombra SPF50+

ALDI Ombra SPF50+

2.6

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (5)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Adam M.
Adam M.

Burnt after only 1 hour in the sun

Applied on my neck and face, after one hour of being indoors went for a walk in the sun for about 45 minutes - 1 hour. Was burnt. Do not use this product. It does not work.

Purchased in November 2020 at ALDI.

Do not use

This is unsafe for use in Australia! Applied as instructed and burnt to a crisp.
Almost feel as if no sunscreen would have been a better option.
Aldi should not be selling this product.

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI.

Kai H.
Kai H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not work.

Used as recommended, I was outside for 2 hours and i am the most burnt I have ever been before. It’s like it attracts the sun rather then protecting from...

Purchased in December 2020.

Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

Find out how ALDI Ombra SPF50+ compares to other Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

This is the best sunscrean I've ever used

I have been using this sunscreen for a year now and it works better than any others I've used. I haven't been able to find it anywhere and have resorted to Bananaboat which actually didn't work in the slightest. Please bring this back asap

Purchased in June 2019.

joy
joyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great stuff!

We've used this sunscreen for years the whole family prob 16 of us and never had a problem and have been fully protected from the sun just run out again and will be buying this product again..

Purchased in December 2018 for $10.00.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue

Neha Magan S.
Neha Magan S.asked

Is thiz brand is expired on tym or not?

List please
List pleaseasked

Could you please forward on to me a list of the ingredients in Ombra Sport 50SPF sunscreen lotion. I see it doesn't have the ingredients listed on the bottle which make me a little suspicious. I thought a list of ingredients was compulsory in Australia.

kylielam2005
kylielam2005asked

Why after all the horrendous reviews stating how burnt everyone gets using this cream, has nothing been done about it???? Thank God I was only in the sun for an hour or I might've ended up in hospital. I can't imagine how parents of children would feel, seriously?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives