ALDI Ombra 50 SPF Sunscreen

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please take this off the shelf !!

Wish I did research before purchase, but do yourself a favor - AVOID OMBRA SENSITIVE SCREEN! It burns like acid, probably better to go bare face than putting this on, it causes red dry itchy skin. Aldi needs to take this off the shelf and stop harming Innocent people.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
KimmyR

KimmyRBallarat

changed ingredients

I have been using Ombra daily defence light feel for about 3 years now. Recently I bought two new tubes as I had not seen it for a while. I opened one this week and put it on - It immediately felt like it was burning my skin just in between my mouth and nose. Washed that part off and continued with my day. The next day I put it on again avoiding that section, and I went for a walk with my son, came home and my face and neck were red raw like I'd gotten sunburnt.
Found an older tube, and checked the ingredients - please explain WHY you would put camphor into a sunscreen? This is clearly what makes it burn. I'll be asking for my money back.

Purchased in January 2020.

kylielam2005

kylielam2005Sydney, NSW

Burnt to a crisp!

I lathered alot of this sunscreen on my face. Last week I wore no-one & got a little red. Today I am badly burnt after using this. After seeing all these reviews I think it's time they were sued.disgusting !

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Sun Protection & Care Products

Find out how ALDI Ombra 50 SPF Sunscreen compares to other Sun Protection & Care Products

Phoebe

PhoebeSydney, NSW

Do not use this product

I used this on my face and three days later my face is still red, itchy, burning, and swollen. I could hardly open my eyes on the first two mornings. It now feels like I have acid on my face. This is even after taking antihistamines and a steroid tablet prescribed by my doctor each day. I have used many different brands of sunscreen in my life and have never experienced a reaction before let alone one this severe.

tateayl

tateaylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acid Sunscreen - my story was posted on Channel 7 News

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Robert R.

Robert R.South East Queensland, QLD

Believe the 1 Star reviews!

Wish I'd look here before using this product!
3 hours in the sun, applied it twice and burnt to a crisp! So stingy, it does feel like acid has been poured on me! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! Throw it out!

Purchased at ALDI.

See all ALDI Ombra 50 SPF Sunscreen reviews

Neha Magan S.

Neha Magan S.asked

Is thiz brand is expired on tym or not?

List please

List pleaseasked

Could you please forward on to me a list of the ingredients in Ombra Sport 50SPF sunscreen lotion. I see it doesn't have the ingredients listed on the bottle which make me a little suspicious. I thought a list of ingredients was compulsory in Australia.

kylielam2005

kylielam2005asked

Why after all the horrendous reviews stating how burnt everyone gets using this cream, has nothing been done about it???? Thank God I was only in the sun for an hour or I might've ended up in hospital. I can't imagine how parents of children would feel, seriously?