ALDI Ombra SPF50+

1.7

Jerardine Luxhoj
Jerardine LuxhojBrisbane

Best suncreen ever but

I really love the Ombra spf 50t coconut spray lotion.The product is fantastic it goes on smoooth smells great protects your skin.I would rate it 5 stars if the spray container worked.It goes everywhere but the skin.Then you have to take the lid of to apply it.I first tried it from a friend straight away she said youll have to take the lid off to use it., so wow thats a bad fault that could easily be fixed make it a roll on su screen.Im putting mine in an old deodorant container.

Great product

Like the other reviews on hia i myself have not had any concerns with Ombra 50 from the tube i donot use spray on, after applying i donot go outside without a hat on or go to beaches so maybe thats why i haven’t any reactions like others?

Neha Magan S.
Neha Magan S.asked

Is thiz brand is expired on tym or not?

List please
List pleaseasked

Could you please forward on to me a list of the ingredients in Ombra Sport 50SPF sunscreen lotion. I see it doesn't have the ingredients listed on the bottle which make me a little suspicious. I thought a list of ingredients was compulsory in Australia.

kylielam2005
kylielam2005asked

Why after all the horrendous reviews stating how burnt everyone gets using this cream, has nothing been done about it???? Thank God I was only in the sun for an hour or I might've ended up in hospital. I can't imagine how parents of children would feel, seriously?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives