ALDI Ombra SPF50+

1.7

Bamaloo12
    Bamaloo12Hunter Region, NSW

A fine cheap sunscreen

it's a lot thicker than cancer council sunscreens so it does take more work to rub in but true to it's word it doesn't feel greasy and I can't detect and fragrance. As with all sunscreens do make sure you do a patch test to see if you have a reaction to the ingredients but if you apply it properly it works just as well as more expensive products. I wouldn't recommend this one for swimming however as it does sting a bit more than others I have tried if it gets in your eyes, so it's more suitable for just everyday wear.

Good so far

We’ve been using this sunscreen all summer with no sunburn. We’ve actually really liked it. I’m wondering if there is poor product control with so many bad reviews. It is very worrying, as sun protection is so important.

Household essential

Favourite item in our house. A pump per arm, leg and face. Never burnt. Always applied before sun and regularly when out or swimming. No sensitive issues even with eczema skin.

Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

Find out how ALDI Ombra SPF50+ compares to other Sunscreen & Sun Protection Products

Neha Magan S.
    Neha Magan S.asked

Is thiz brand is expired on tym or not?

List please
    List pleaseasked

Could you please forward on to me a list of the ingredients in Ombra Sport 50SPF sunscreen lotion. I see it doesn't have the ingredients listed on the bottle which make me a little suspicious. I thought a list of ingredients was compulsory in Australia.

kylielam2005
    kylielam2005asked

Why after all the horrendous reviews stating how burnt everyone gets using this cream, has nothing been done about it???? Thank God I was only in the sun for an hour or I might've ended up in hospital. I can't imagine how parents of children would feel, seriously?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives