Omega

Omega

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Omega Induction Cooktop Warranty Service

Logged a call via the web site according to the warranty card, got email the following day asking for proof of purchase, received a call on the 3rd day and on-site the 4th day to fix the faulty cooktop.
It was unfortunate that the cooktop failed again on the 5th day, so logged another another call via web and as expected they called us the following day to arrange a full replacement. They further communicated and job closed today.

I'm very impressed with the service they've provided.

Cheers

Never get this brand

We did a knock down rebuild with Hotondo Home & paid extra for the top of the rangers kitchen pack. But after we paid they said they don’t do SMEG any more and they use
Omega now . That was just over 4 years ago. The extraction fan has never worked our smoke alarms goes off daily. The seal on the cooker shaped off after a few uses . The middle burner on our stove top stopped working a year ago . And we have hat to call out a repair man 3 time for the dishwasher. So that is everything in our kitchen that has
Omega On it is broke. When I contacted customer service her response was the warranty is for two years. So be warned Omega kitchen’s are made only to last 2 year. Do not get this Brand . It is shockingly Bad .

Don't buy it.

I am so happy with my Omega stove, I did not hesitate in buying a dishwasher from same brand. Very disappointed as not enough space inside to put high glasses even if the tray is low but then too low for dishes below. it doesn't wash that well and don't dry at all. I ended up removing the cutlery rack and added the basket from old dishwasher, this way I can put high glasses, however it doesn't fix the bad wash nor drying.

Terrible service

Had an Omega 60 cm slideout built in, The ducting was offset on lefthand side and cupboards built around it and ducting went through the cupboards and out the roof. It worked reasonably well for 10 years then failed. When I went to replace it found all models have now changed the outlet to the middle. Was told by Omega That's how it is now, tough luck. They don't even keep a few models for replacements. I had to destroy my kitchen just because they decided to change the position of their new models outlets.

Great Service delivery

Sam and Cameron came to do the electrical work quoted the previous day.
They were on time, courteous and efficient, completing the range of work that was required to ensure electrical safety in my home.
Sam and Cameron were thoughtful and cleaned up after them and took away the resulting rubbish.
They provided me with information when requested and I am very happy with the results. Thank you Sam and Cameron

Plumbing from matt the plumber

Had a brand new tap put in with a pole to securer it and a great big dirty pole removed.... very happy with the job.
Thanks Matt

Inside glass on oven door exploded.

Although 4 years old, this oven had had very little use as it is in a holiday unit that is only used for about a month a year. We have had no recompense from Omega, even though they have had other cases like ours. Would not buy another Omega appliance because of the way they have handled this matter.