Omega Altise AHCC1800TB

1 review
    Crossrip
    CrossripSydney, NSW

Good, compact heater

I am a fan of this compact well featured heater. It has a digital temperature setting and in Eco mode it senses the air temperature and automatically turns the heater on and off and level of heating. I find this feature really good, it saves me on electricity rather than over heating the room. I wouldn't say it is accurate but it works OK. It may not be the hottest heater out there, but it is only 1800W and it does a good job. I love its compact footprint and size. Unfortunately, the cord is a little short, which means electric power sockets in the bathroom/laundry can be out of reach.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Omega Altise
    Alexis P.Omega Altise

Hi there, great to hear that your heater is meeting your expectations , we will pass your positive feedback on to our marketing department.
    Thanks the team at Altise.

Vlad
    Vladasked

Omega Altise AHCC1800TB - what is the power consumption in Watts in two lower heating modes? Is the fan running slower in lower heating modes? How loud is the fan? Thanks!

Omega Altise
    Alexis P.Omega Altise

Good afternoon, thanks for your enquiry regarding this heater the power is as follows
    the power selection is 600W/1200/1800W , the higher the setting the louder the fan will be. We hops that this information is helpful. The team at Altise.,

Get an answer from our members and Omega Altise representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters
    Heater TypeCeramic & Fan and Portable
    Dimensions 254 x 159 x 150 mm
    Weight1.3 kg
    FeaturesEnergy Saving Mode and Timer
    Additional FeaturesDigital Control Panel, Thermal Cut-Off and Tip Over Protection
    Number of Heat Settings6