Omega Altise O14B

Omega Altise O14B

Fan Buying Guide - How to choose the coolest tower or pedestal fan for you

If you’re looking for a way to avoid melting this summer, a fan could help. But with so many types on the market, how do you choose the best fan for your home?

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Ramy
    RamyBrisbane

Perfecto!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Hi Ramy,

Thanks for the review, glad that your O14B is working out well for you.
    Kind regards the Altise team.

Matt K
    Matt KSydney

Quiet and cooling. Perfect.

I've seen other people with these fans with envy. We had a similar type of fan 30 years ago and remembered cooling down every summer as a kid (we didn't have air conditioning)

when starting it up, we noticed that it made almost no noise. The whirl function really helped put airflow in the room and made the humidity bearable. Also found it to be easy to operate with only 5 buttons (0-3 power and whirl).

Even though it was a bit pricier compared to other box fans, this one is likely to last a bit longer (I've thrown so many pedestal fans away )

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Hi Matt K,

Thanks for the great feed back, we will pass it on to our marketing department.
    Kind regards, the team at Altise.

OjJoey81
    OjJoey81Melbourne, Victoria

Works Efficiently in Hot weather

* Fan is quiet
    * Output is very good
    * Sturdy Frame and quite durable

I would recommend the fan. I purchased this from other reviews. It is well worth the money espicially when my air con broke down. However I am awaiting for Harvey Normans Sale to purchase another one. Highly recommend the product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Standalone Fans

Find out how Omega Altise O14B compares to other Standalone Fans

CathR
    CathRGraceville

Cool and quiet

Purchased this fan after much research to share between my guest room and my son's bedroom. Extremely happy with it. Very quiet and great airflow even on the lowest setting. Waiting for it to come on sale and then I'll purchase a second so I don't have to share it between the rooms.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Cassie from the Shire
    Cassie from the ShireAU

Excellent Fan - thank you for all the comments from your reviews.

Just bought this Fan on all the recommendations from Product Review. Excellent in every way. Straight out of the box and all assembled ready to go. Whisper quiet with all perfect settings to suit. Quality plus. The frame is very sturdy and very safe. Bought this from Harvey Norman - I am so pleased!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
    Alexis P.Omega Altise

Many thanks for your review, it certainly sounds like you're getting the most out of your O14B .If we can ever assist further please feel free to contact us.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
    is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
    solstaMid North Coast, NSW

Great bedroom fan.

This is the 2nd one I have purchased of this model over the last few years.
    It is a good size that I use for the bedroom as I like a fan all year around.
    It is strong enough to keep cool through the night and the noise, even on high is a good level for sleeping.
    The fact that it is a box fan means it can be pushed to the wall out of the way through the day.
    It is able to tilt towards the ceiling for more circulation and of course can be set to rotate.
    It's a bit pricey but I have tried a lot of fans and they either blow you across the room and are to loud or are to gentle. As they say. It's just right.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your positive and valuable feedback, it will be passed on to our Marketing department.

solsta

Your welcome.And thanks for the great product.

Cheap on the pocket but very effective

Great Fan. Inexpensive. very powerful and the timer is an added bonus. Better performance for the price than our big 600$ cooler and its quiet on low setting. Weve bought many pedestal fans over the years and are amazed that this white box has kept us cool through the very hot perth 40's

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    ross2011
    ross2011Queensland, 4019

Perfect Fan

I highly recommend this fan to anyone looking for a box fan, very quiet in low settings & acceptable in high speed, even with the whirl option used. Very stable on floor, never knocked it over, even though I have limited floor space where I use it. Actually I have 2, 1 used to dry clothes, works really well.

Date PurchasedSept 2014
    Bruso
    Bruso

Excellent fan.

This box fan is larger than most available on the market.
    Very quiet in the lowest setting even when the grill is rotating, drawing about 55w. Has a good output on all speeds.
    The tilt facility is very useful and not usually seen in box fans.
    Best bedroom fan I have ever bought.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good afternoon,
    Thank you for your positive feedback it will be passed on to our marketing and development team.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Omega Altise O14B compares to other Standalone Fans

I'm a fan ....
    I'm a fan ....Gold Coast

So good everyone is out of stock

Purchased four for my family. They are brilliant. Quiet, safe, affordable. If only I could buy another one I would be a happy camper. Boys use theirs instead of aircon as they are cheaper to run. I have mine in my office and one in the bedroom. Need one for my mum now. Come on retailers and Omega .... Help me out!
    Price, quality, simplicity
    None other than I can't buy another at the moment.

falegal
    falegal

Will never buy a pedastal fan again!