Omega Rental Cars

Omega Rental Cars

3.7

great car but expensive

Great and prompt customer service. The car available on the day was also great and almost new. It would have been good to have been given more choices as the one available on the day was expensive. However, it pays to book ahead for better bargains.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Worst rental experience

Vehicle TypeMazda 2
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle
David P.

David P.Perth, WA

Budget Hire - You get what you pay for

No blame of Omega but it was a horrible day when we arrived in Wellington with the cold rain coming in horizontally from the south. It took us a while to find our bearings and then we bravely made our way over to the car which is about a 400 meter walk from the terminal exit. A very basic Nissan Tida about 10 years old. Internally the car was presented clean and tidy. Externally quite worse for wear with numerous dings and scratches so we took lot's of photos. The hubcaps were cable tied on and they rattled loudly with the windows down so that was a little disconcerting and somewhat embarrassing at times. That said the car drove pretty well, economical and with decent power. Think I would spend more for a better quality vehicle next time.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

hako

hakoDarling Downs, QLD

No problems at all.

Rented from them on trip to Auckland NZ and found booking online a breeze plus our vehicle was basically 'as new'. Unfortunately I scratched the bumper (yes I told them) and the costs for repair were reasonable and covered by insurance. We will certainly use them next time.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Amazing value for money!

Vehicle TypeToyota Kluger
Gina Mitchell

Gina MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car and great deal!

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Best After-Hours Service Ever - Highly Recommended!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Cooper s.

Cooper s.Silverton CO

Awful experience

Rented car in Christchurch and paid in full in advance. A day later told pickup and drop off times were outside their desk hours. Over the next 3 days countless forms to download fill out upload and return, then day of arrival told we would need an additional $35, currency unspecified, because again pickup was outside their hours. Also would need to pay similar fee on drop off. Office hours at airport are unbelievably 8 to 5.

Jules

4. Not sure how else to judge them
5. I'd use them again!

Feri James

Feri JamesAU

I rented a car with omega from Auckland and drop off in wellington. I'm just happy they're so honest and upfront like the motto. I never been this happy for rent a car before.

RoF

RoFCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic car rentals

Just can't fault these guys. Cars always neat, tidy and in great condition, staff go above and beyond, the free airport shuttle is great, prices are competitive, easy location and fantastic all round.

Kivvin

KivvinHunter Region, NSW

My Omega rentals.

I've been using Omega since the current owners purchased the business. Easy booking. Great prices. Great service with fast pick ups from airports on arrival, easy car collection and get on your way. Cars always been good, and well serviced.

Jockaroo

Absolutely Poor Customer Service

Meghan

Meghan

Good experience

The booking was very easy, the car was nice for the price and the return and drop off to the airport was smooth. I would recommend this company for sure.

Terrible customer service

Russell Nielsen

Russell NielsenTownsville Qld

Excellent Service

Excellent service and competitive rates

Very easy. We booked on line. Customer service at the depot was excellent. Friendly, efficient, thorough and speedy. Our vehicle pick up and drop off was stress free and we appreciated the personal service we received throughout. I would recommend them. No nonsense and small family feel organisation. Our car was basic, in good condition and perfect for our needs.

Terrible Service

Booked car a week ahead for my dad and 3 other pensioners whom were excited and happy until it got to picking up car 2 days later it has been a nightmare for them and myself as i organised it and paid for this. They don't listen to requests and are pretty rude and in a hurry. Definitely need more training in customer service or get more friendly staff members. I do not recommend this service. We did all booking with Aucland Omega car rentals. Thumbs down big time. I'm still waiting for supervisor to return my call!!!!!