Excellent and fast service!

Jarryd was very thorough, efficient and fixed our plumbing problem that day. He was also super friendly, helpful and tidy. He took the time to explain exactly what was going on with our plumbing.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Thanks for the review Ash!

Excellent plumbing result from the Omega team

From start to finish the problem was dealt with efficiently and with minimum disruption. Thanks to Warren who worked out the most suitable plan of action for a complicated situation!

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Great to hear we could be of service Kim. Here to help if you need anything in the future.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Professional on time and extremely pleasant staff
Cant fault the service in any way. The office called within 15 minutes of lodging the enquiry online. Aaron who turned up to let me know exactly what I needed was extremely pleasant, polite and very professional.
The service/installation guys were fantastic and got the job done with a smile.
What a pleasant experience. Will be using again

$500 for a leaking tap

Showed up on time, guy was nice and professional however the cheapest option they provided was to fix our leaking tap for $500, utterly ridiculous. We will never use again.

Hi,
Thank you for the review and we are sorry that you weren't happy with the price. Would you be able to provide the job number so we can rectify?

Hackers

HackersSydney, NSW

Perfect experience

Arrived on time, provided reasonable quote and alternatives, completed the three jobs quickly and cleaned when they finished. Nice people too. What more could I ask for? I recommended Omega to my neighbours straight away. Im very happy with the whole experience.

Good service

The Service provided today was good and efficient and in a friendly manner and with appropriate explanations. Happy with the service provided fixing up the electrical cook top. Thank you.

Hi Ananth

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Great fast service. Everything works well, great support.

We got a quote for ducted aircon installation from Omega. Not the cheapest, but seemed the most knowledgeable and competent. Fixed price quote plus notes on possible extras that may become liable once they start. On the day MANY people turned up. Complex system installed flawlessly in 7 hours. Amazing. Nice guys- very polite and thoughtful around my toddler. Just came back to finish the free added extra they threw in as an offer in extra time- Im sure that was a pain for them! I cant fault these guys for professional and efficient service. This was my fist experience with Omega, but if this is their level of service I am a customer for life.

Hi Paul

Thank you so much for the great review! If we can help you with anything in the future please let us know .

Jesse

JesseSydney, NSW

Terrible

Virginia S.

Virginia S.Sydney, NSW

Very competent service

Thank you Selim and Rick for providing very competent, pleasant and prompt service for us today. We look forward to seeing you again when necessary
Virginia and Tony Shirvington
Turramurra

Hi Virginia,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We will pass this on to the boys, look forward to seeing you again.

Jo FitzsimmonsSydney, NSW

High Pricing

Omega Electrician has provided a written quote to replace a ceiling fan, 2 down lights and replace a power panel.
Buyer beware - they charge a $79 call out fee.
The pricing was 2.5 time more expensive for the ceiling fan pricing we had quoted by Beacon Lighting.
The old ceiling fan was no longer working and the job was to replace with the new fan. Omega quote was over $500+.
The other work quoted would have bought the charges to over $1K+.
The work quoted was for work which would take about 2 hours to complete (Electricians quote) and all products were already supplied apart from the power switch panel.
Yes we were offered the value add of joining their club which would have provided discounts

Smokey

Smokey

Fast efficient honest service

Being a Sunday and having a blocked sewer that was overflowing the toilet didn't stop Robert. By the time I called and booked I was the last job of the day and arriving at the arranged time 5pm Robert got straight into it. Jet blaster / camera scope to try and locate the fault. The issue was complex and over the course of the next few days Robert tirelessly dug his way to find my sewer fault 1500mm below solid concrete. The whole time being upfront with costs and going the extra mile when it was found to be fault of an external provider. Never relenting until the fault was finally identified and fix in place.
Constantly updating by calls as I was offsite during the repairs and keeping my wife updated.
Full marks to Robert.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Thanks for the review Smokey!

Still waiting

Still waitingSydney, NSW

Promises that arent kept

I phoned on a Sunday morning due to a blocked sewer line and was initially impressed that someone would come at 2pm that same day. I then received a polite call advising that due to some complications at other jobs they couldn't make the appointment but rescheduled it to 8am the following day and apologised for the inconvenience. Pretty good customer service so far. So the next day comes and my wife stays at home until around midday when she has to leave. I then get a call saying someone is on their way. Cancelled appointment and no word from anyone. Pathetic service. Dont make promises you cant keep.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

How can we make this up to you? $100 off your next service with us, if you give us another chance. Apologies again.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Friendly, prompt, helpful, efficient

Sam and Joe did a whole bunch of electrical installations and work in our unit, including extractor fans, cooling fans, safety work, and lighting. They were super helpful and thorough. Highly recommended.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Thanks for the review Andy!

Install outside wall power point - Overpriced

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Please contact us to discuss a price you think is fair. We do not want to leave any customer unsatisfied.

Vic C

Vic CSydney, NSW

Prompt service

We had our air conditioner damaged by a storm and were advised by our insurance that we need qualified technicians to identify the damage, rang around a number of companies who were giving waiting times of 7 to 10 days , Omega came out same day , identified the problem for the insurance company and 7 days later Ahmad and Josh were out installing our new unit, quick and a quality job , thanks boys

Overpriced and underwhelmed

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Miche, how can I make this up to you? Please contact us and ask for Jacki Mees. I will ensure we resolve this to your satisfaction.

SarahSydney, NSW

Avoid being ripped off

Came up with an excessive and over-priced solution - avoid getting fleeced of your hard earned cash and find another company. Tried to make out my blocked toilet was a much bigger issue. Found another plumber who quickly fixed the issue at a fraction of the cost.

Sarah

No thanks, I never want to hear from your company again. Customer satisfaction - you must be joking. Ripping people off seems to be your primary aim.

JennySydney, NSW

High pressure sales people

Jenny

Really sounds like alot of other expericences bssed on the reviews. My job number is 80173

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Jenny, We will send a technician out as discussed. We hope we can get this issues resolved for you as soon as possible.

JojoSydney, NSW

Pressured me to change my toilet when it was an easy job

My toilet’s flush stopped working and water was flowing through it continuously. They came in, took a look at it and within minutes told me I needed to change the entire toilet. They told me the entire suite in broken and it’ll probably be impossible to find the parts. That sounded way too serious to me for what seems like a common issue.

They proceeded to get quotes for new toilets for me ranging from $1.5-$2.4k and pressured me to make a decision then otherwise they’ll charge me an extra call out fee.

I found them too pushy and untrustworthy. So I decided to get a second opinion and the other plumber fixed with within a few minutes and cost me $150. I’m so glad I got a second plumber in. I will never use this company again.

Hi Jojo,
This doesn’t sound right. We always look to repair but will also offer to upgrade if that is your preference. Our call out fee is $79 and is not an extra. Can you please provide a job number so we can investigate?

The job number is 80291.

BarneySydney, NSW

High Pressure Sales and High Prices

My advice is to get one or two other opinions and quotes and don't rush into signing up for their services. Prices way higher than others, pressured to sign-up for their services.

Laura M.

Laura M.asked

Please could you provide me with a complete breakdown of the $ 14,000 quoted for a job at 39 Rickard st.
Job no 75042

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Laura M. Thank you for your message. One of our managers will be in contact with you to discuss your request and get the information to you. Have a great day.

Wins

Winsasked

We query on a electrical point for dishwasher as its not working, got quoted by Omega to fix.

Quoted:
1. supply / install 1 x 20a RCDMCB (safety switch) to power circuit $340 + gst (B.S. quote as not required)
2. relocate and install new single powerpoint for dishwasher $349 + gst (B.S. quote and not required)
3. supply / install new 3-pin plug $190 + gst (bunnings sell this for less than $15)
4. make safe dangerous burnt cable $99

At the end, we are being hold ransom - either we fix or have to pay them (Omega) $79 for call out fee (imagine they do that to 10 household and collect $79 for doing Jack Sh!t - thats $790 per day pay).

We got in another electrical quote and got it done plus an addition switch change all for under $230. I wonder how many people got fleeced by them quoting something that does not need to be done and over quote on items?

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Wins, We would like to look into this job for you & answer your questions. Unfortunately we can't locate your job in our system. If you would be good enough to provide the quote number or our technician's name we can investigate further. If it's easier, you can email the details through to our customer service centre info@omegaservices.com.au Many thanks. Omega Customer Service Team.

MAK

MAKasked

In one of my bath room, I want a toilet installed. Note that, there was no toilet installed before. The sewerage line is nearby within a meter. Tiles in bath room on slabs. How much it cost in-total including materials and labor? I am based in South-eastern suburb in Melbourne.

Hi MAK,
Thanks for your enquiry. However, we are a Sydney-based company, so we won't be able to help you out this time sorry!
Warm regards,