Omega Home Services Electricians

Omega Home Services Electricians

Hackers

HackersSydney, NSW

Perfect experience

Arrived on time, provided reasonable quote and alternatives, completed the three jobs quickly and cleaned when they finished. Nice people too. What more could I ask for? I recommended Omega to my neighbours straight away. Im very happy with the whole experience.

Good service

The Service provided today was good and efficient and in a friendly manner and with appropriate explanations. Happy with the service provided fixing up the electrical cook top. Thank you.

Hi Ananth

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Virginia S.

Virginia S.Sydney, NSW

Very competent service

Thank you Selim and Rick for providing very competent, pleasant and prompt service for us today. We look forward to seeing you again when necessary
Virginia and Tony Shirvington
Turramurra

Hi Virginia,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We will pass this on to the boys, look forward to seeing you again.

Jo FitzsimmonsSydney, NSW

High Pricing

Omega Electrician has provided a written quote to replace a ceiling fan, 2 down lights and replace a power panel.
Buyer beware - they charge a $79 call out fee.
The pricing was 2.5 time more expensive for the ceiling fan pricing we had quoted by Beacon Lighting.
The old ceiling fan was no longer working and the job was to replace with the new fan. Omega quote was over $500+.
The other work quoted would have bought the charges to over $1K+.
The work quoted was for work which would take about 2 hours to complete (Electricians quote) and all products were already supplied apart from the power switch panel.
Yes we were offered the value add of joining their club which would have provided discounts

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Friendly, prompt, helpful, efficient

Sam and Joe did a whole bunch of electrical installations and work in our unit, including extractor fans, cooling fans, safety work, and lighting. They were super helpful and thorough. Highly recommended.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Thanks for the review Andy!

Install outside wall power point - Overpriced

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Please contact us to discuss a price you think is fair. We do not want to leave any customer unsatisfied.

Switchboard upgrade

Joe was very professional and thorough, explained what he was doing, cleaned up when he was finished and tested all the circuits to make sure all were working so we were confident that all was OK.

Jan R.

Jan R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Cameron B and Alex arrived on time and after inspecting the job they quickly got to work. Two old fan/lights were removed and replaced, two old external lights and a broken bathroom heat lamp were all replaced and a new smoke detector was installed. The men worked quietly, quickly and without fuss. They were friendly, courteous and obliging. Each area was swept and all rubbish was removed. We will use Omega Home Services again and we particularly thank Cameron B and Alex for their professional attitude to their work. Well done!

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

WHAT A JOKE!

Excellent service

Brian and Billy were both excellent, arriving on time and getting to the root of our electrical issue promptly and professionally. They were very friendly and made the whole experience smooth, efficient and enjoyable. Highly recommended

Marketing scam

Offered a $79 call out which would be taken off final quote. Quote came in at an unreasonable amount e.g $260 for replacing a plug on a power lead. Electrician was shown the issue but spent another 45 min quoting additional works. Purely a well organised marketing business. Avoid doing business with this company if you like your hard earned money!

Professional and efficient

Turned up on time; installed lights as requested and also helped with some additional small items without charge. Knowledgeable about the products installed. Overall, very satisfied.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, great to hear you had a good experience. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Corey J

Corey JSydney, NSW

Hot water professionally installed but at Highway Robbery prices

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Corey, I am glad we could resolve this for you.

Kris H.

Kris H.Sydney

Oven/cooktop fitment - Well done but pricey

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Kris. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If we can help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jay

JaySydney

Terrible. Rip off merchants. Beware.

Jocelyn

Jocelynsydney

Excellent service

I find the guys who work for Omega friendly and approachable. They are punctual and complete the work efficiently.They cleaned up after they were finished the job.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Hi Jocelyn. Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always appreciatedl. If we can help in the future, please let us know. Team Omega.

Great service and professional

Professional work with great details and finish. Great job! The staff is knowledgeable and experience, polite and helpful. I would recommend the service to my friends.

Omega S.Omega Home Services

Many thanks for your positive feedback! The team at Omega Home Services are very proud that we could assist you, from your initial phone call to completion of your job.

Great Service from the Omega Home Services team

Michael Elphick
Michael Elphick

Your very welcome. I feel I don't need to bounce around anymore looking for tradespeople. I've found my guys... a few more electrical jobs soon when I can organise the diary. I'll be in touch.

Hubcaps

HubcapsSydney - Davidson

Awesome service! - Not enough words allowed to mention Sam, Daniel and Nick

All the team are SUPER professional.. girls and guys. Quite apart from their qualifications.. they all have what I call people skills. They communicate!

Ehrle

EhrleSydney

Excellent service

Cameron B and Tim R replaced my electrical circuit board at my townhouse in Artarmon. They were very professional and efficient. I found them to be friendly and it was a great service experience. They sent me a text before arriving and did the job a lot quicker than I expected. I would highly recommend both the company and in particular these two gentlemen!