Omega OO654WA

Omega OO654WA

MPN: OO654WA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

Nick

NickSydney

Pretty Good

This is a great oven it has loads of features and works perfectly it has a nice stainless steel border and tempered glass windows which gives it a great asthestic and premium look. The food in the oven cooks evenly and perfectly unless if you set your time wrong. I have had one issue with the oven and thats the light it died once but we later fixed it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    May

MaySydney

Not too happy!

At the end of the day the food gets cooked, however it's the oven that makes your cooking experience different! I find that the oven heats up quickly which is great, however there isnt an oven only option. It's either fan forced, grill or fan grill only. If i put the oven temperature up choose the light only option, the oven doesn't heat up. Therefore i have no choice but to use either fan forced or the grill options. My point is, I'd never buy this oven again as it doesn't suit my needs.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
    Jo

Jo

Great Oven

This oven heats up very quickly and cooks food beautifully. You can do everything from browning to grilling and fan forced and it only has 3 dials that control the oven so it should be easy to clean.
    It is very spacious inside and very easy to use with a really sleek and modern look. l look forward to experimenting with all the cooking options this oven has to offer.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Omega OO654WA compares to other Wall Ovens

HannahM

HannahMMelbourne

Great Value

I bought this in a rush to get my kitchen done, with an Omega cooktop and range hood also. I have found this oven fantastic. It is so easy to use and the timer function is my go to, I set the timer and the oven turns off when the time is up. Though you can set it to manual so it stays on till you turn it off also. It's easy to clean and wipe down, and comes with one tray. Heats very well, I usually drop the temp by 5-10degrees then what is recommended. Found it very easy to install also.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Pia K

Pia KPerth

Not a bad oven for the price...

This oven was purchased to replace an amazing previous Bosch oven that lasted for over a decade. It was a pretty good price, and had good reviews, but after testing it with my cooking (I bake frequently) , I have noticed that temperature is not quite distributed equally throughout the oven and the food has to be rotated and shifted or some corners will be undercooked and some overcooked. I'm also not too big of a fan of the temperature dial not being fully numbered as it is a bit of a guessing game. One big plus for this oven is the timer, which dings snd switches the oven off at 0. This is seriously helpful if you are going out and only want your oven on for a few more minutes.