Omega OO654

Omega OO654

OO654X, OO654WA

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.0

1 review

EzyTalkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven is not reliable

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys for A$580.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week

Ann G.asked

OO654

So I can only use the oven to roast on fan forced (inherited the oven in our house purchase). OK, that's not so good for me as I love to cook. However, the really bad point is that the hot air pumps out of the top of the oven, seemingly through vents in the oven door. We have checked the rubber gasket around the oven and it is fine, in place and no breaks. This can't be right surely!

EzyTalk

You will have to contact the Omega service department - I have a Bosch and it extracts the hot air through the top also

Ann G.

Thank you. I have done that. It appears to be about the cheapest oven on the market. So, I am not holding my breath.

Hi Ann
We have the same issue and I can't give you an answer. If you look at my review below (Dec 2018 - "This oven is a disgrace!") you will see that we have found this oven appalling in every way. We are renting so can't do anything about it but in your position I would seriously consider replacing it with a better piece if equipment. You will save a fortune in cleaning products as well.
Good luck
Jane

Lella D.asked

OO654

What are your thought for the Omega 75cm oven 00757X ?

EzyTalk

Sorry Can't answer that. My experience is that the product I bought was not durable and faulted twice with 2 years. It goes to quality so I would not buy another Omega brand . Thanks

Thankyou

Morris

Morrisasked

OO654

Is there anything I can do about the dials as I need a torch to read them?. I am very happy with the Omega package that I bought as everything works well, except for this. Is there a stick-on label that can go over the top of the existing backing to make it any easier?

JaneW

I can't help - we have to keep a torch permanently by the oven. To make things worse, the unit management have installed it under the bench. I'll repeat my original review - this oven is bad news all round.