Omega OO986X

Omega OO986X

MPNs: 35902768 and OO986X

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.0

Dan

DanHamlyn terrace

Bloody great oven

We have had this oven for 2 years and it came with our house build. Fantastic oven, only complaint is that the cooling fan takes ages to cool down after use and can be a little noisy. We had an issue with a rattle and omega sent a technician out who resolved the issue in about 30 mins. Oven carry Handles on the inside of our cabinetry were rattling against the body of the oven.
    Cooks a great roast , shelving is very configurable.. easy to clean

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Piece of crap

Has just started cutting out and the door does not close properly. It has never really worked properly. I think i should have gone the Bosch Miele option as most products are now Chinese crap. No problems with Chinese goods but as long as the quality control is exceptional. I have some concerns with Bosch dishwashers that is another story.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Terrible customer service and poor design

We have had several problems with the door and hinges on the Omega 90cm oven. We have currently been waiting 6 weeks for replacement hinge plates, but still nothing. The authorised repair company won't return phone calls and the place we purchased from tells us they are following up but we have had no progress. I can't use the oven because the door won't close, it is still under warranty, and I can't afford a new oven.

I will never buy Omega again

Wall Ovens

Find out how Omega OO986X compares to other Wall Ovens

W. Wallace

W. WallaceWinmalee

A change of heart..

I was not impressed by the product and wrote scathing review about it and their lack of customer service.and a 7 week delivery time for a glass door.

Well, surprise surprise, they have now delivered and fitted a replacement unit..

When I ask why that was done, it appears that (quote) "negative feedback in the social media", through sites like Product Review, is having a profound impact.

So, I still don't trust this unit BUT at least I have to commend the organisation for a change of heart, a change of direction and policy.
    The message then is clear...Sites like this one do WORK !. Encourage others to use it.