OmniBlend V

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great power. Annoying to get the last bits out of

Purchased in June 2018 for A$399.00.

Product is used Weekly
OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it. Please call and ask for Raphael on 0266856360. I would love to have a chat to make sure your are getting the most out of your OmniBlend.
Thanks,
Raphael

ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning! The Jug Exploded And Could Cause Serious Injury

Purchased in January 2014 at Omniblend for A$340.00.

Product is used Rarely
Used for Smoothies
DeltaBega

DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value

Purchased in November 2013 at Online for A$245.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Soups
Blenders

Find out how OmniBlend V compares to other Blenders

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives