OmniBlend V

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

Joel Anderson

Great blender while it lasts.

This blender was great until the drive socket failed as a result of blending frozen bananas. Some banana got jammed in/around the blade, resulting in an awful noise and smell. I've been told to pay for a new drive socket. I have the Omniblend V and it's barely 8 months old, and it can't blend frozen bananas. What a joke.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$469.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Smoothies
ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning! The Jug Exploded And Could Cause Serious Injury

Purchased in January 2014 at Omniblend for A$340.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Rarely
Used for Smoothies

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives