OmniBlend V

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Emma

EmmaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Machine, Great Service

I purchased this blender 7yrs ago and use it at least once daily. I had an issue with the blade and customer service were brilliant to deal with and quickly resolved the problem. I would highly recommend this product for price, value and reliability. It has been a real workhorse for our family.

Purchased in September 2015 at Omniblend website for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Lucia Chi Chi

Lucia Chi ChiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The blender of my dreams!

This blender can handle pretty much anything. Nut butter, veggies, grinding flour, its a beast. Great Value too, I almost bought a Vitamix at twice the price. It arrived quickly and no need for customer service so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$499.00.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Karen-ann R.

Karen-ann R.North Queensland, QLD

Love it don't know why i didn't jump in and buy one a long time ago.

Makes the best nut milk and nut cheeses and butters. Smoothies are very smooth.Use it every day and is super easy to clean. Highly recommended. The price is so affordable.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$538.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how OmniBlend V compares to other Blenders

Tamsyn S.

Tamsyn S.Tasmania

The best blender ever!

I’ve purchased other blenders and food processors over the years, some cheaper, some more expensive, and the Omniblend is by far the BEST blender ever! I couldn’t be more happy with it.
My diet is plant based so I love to use cashews in my cooking as a milk and cream alternative. The results of blending soaked cashews in the Omniblend is the creamiest, most smooth sauce or nut butter (depending on what I’m making).
Everybody who cooks from scratch should have one of these!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Jess G

Jess GSouth East Queensland, QLD

My used kitchen item

I brought the replacement two litre jug. It came very promptly and with minimal packaging waste. I prefer the two litre jug over the 1.5L (which I had previously). I love how powerful the blender is!

Purchased in April 2019.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives