OmniBlend V

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

Emma

EmmaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Machine, Great Service

I purchased this blender 7yrs ago and use it at least once daily. I had an issue with the blade and customer service were brilliant to deal with and quickly resolved the problem. I would highly recommend this product for price, value and reliability. It has been a real workhorse for our family.

Purchased in September 2015 at Omniblend website for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Barry P.

Barry P.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product - will help me achieve my healthy lifestyle goals!

The ordering and delivery was fast and efficient. It helps me get my daily intake of healthy greens. Great for making soups. I love the pulse button and it is more than powerful enough for my needs.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$485.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Payingcustomer

PayingcustomerWright 2611, ACT

Faulty and no response

My omniV is about 6 months old. Overheats blending greens with water and makes a weird noise. 7 year warranty sounded great but two emails have gone unanswered. Great pre sales service but after sales is horrible.

Purchased in June 2019 at Omniblend for A$600.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how OmniBlend V compares to other Blenders

So happy i made this investment

The omni has opened up my kitchen and mind to a whole new level of delicious and creativity. Smoothies, marinades etc are so ridiculously smooth and done in seconds. Loveit

Purchased in September 2019 for A$399.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

starcafe

starcafeNortheast, VIC

perfect for café, does smoothies and milkshakes don't need old milkshake units anymore

as above, a lot quieter than I thought will be buying another one soon. compact, light and stable unit. cant complain about anything with these units. easy to use as well.

Purchased in September 2019.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Cheryl

CherylMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best blender ever

Had the omnibend for 2 weeks, and it amazing. I do vegetable juice every morning, blends to a smooth juice, usu kale, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, cucumber, ginger & lots more. Better than my juicer, because getting all the goodness of the complete veg/ fruit.
Then i do protien smoothies during the day. Easier to clean than my juicer as well.
Best blender every.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$399.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives